Mio Fly Sheet
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from a knitted polyester material.
- The hood is fixed/non removable.
- The patented front leg arches allow shoulder movement for easy forward mobility.
- Designed with classic front closures and cross surcingles.
- Features a longer tail flap for more protection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Fly TU Horse Socks, Teal, Cob$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Long Nose Horse Fly Mask, Light Brown & Black, Horse, bundle of 3$65.52Chewy Price$68.97List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Earless Horse Fly Mask, Teal, Pony$24.05Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Gatsby Premium All-Purpose Horse Saddle Pad, Pink$21.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears, Black, Cob$29.69Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Mio T/O Lite Horse Sheet, Black/Turq & Black, 81$54.37Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Cooling Horse Ice Wrap, Boysenberry Purple, 1 count$31.17Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Shoofly Leggins Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Blue, Mini$42.00Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears & Nose Fringe, Black, Small Pony$27.82Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Tough-1 Easy Breathe Easy Grazing Horse Muzzle, Black, Yearling$33.34Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Soft Fly Sheets||Combo Fly Sheets||Turnout Sheets|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Ripped very quickly
I bought this for a rather young and skittish horse and after having it for a week when he came in it was ripped up pretty bad to the point it was unusable. Overall it kept flies off pretty well and it seemed to keep them off him. Really disappointed it ripped so quickly
Great flysheet! My gelding is hard on these and this one has out performed much more expensive ones. Velcro in the front holds it in place and the material is lightweight but strong.
Good fly sheet!
This is a good fly sheet that is lighter and therefore, cooler than many. It works well for our big, sensitive warmblood. It is also reasonably priced
Perfect fit and quality
Stunning colors and fabric, Item wears well without fading and tearing. Looking forward to using the new color!