Mio T/O Lite Horse Sheet
About This Item
- 600D polyester waterproof sheet is also breathable for comfort.
- Front leg arches provide freedom of movement.
- Shine-enhancing polyester lining helps to prevent rubs.
- 2 cross surcingles keep the sheet in place.
- Tail strap adds security.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Long Nose Horse Fly Mask, Light Brown & Black, Horse, bundle of 3$65.52Chewy Price$68.97List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products High WitherFleece Half Horse Pad, White$37.79Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Cloud Horse Boot, 2$97.95Chewy Price$113.95List Price
- Mio Fly Sheet, 69-in$59.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Gatsby Premium All-Purpose Horse Saddle Pad, Black$24.30Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Shoofly Leggins Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Blue, Mini$42.00Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Silvertip No. 95 Rope Horse Halter & 10-ft Lead, Gray/Silver/Lavender/Pink$36.56Chewy Price$58.29List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears, Black, Cob$29.69Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Cavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boots, 1 count, Size 3$74.78Chewy Price$97.02List Price
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Felt Lined Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, Brown, 26-in$46.25Chewy Price$56.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Turnout Sheets||Turnout Blankets||—|
|Closure Type||—||—||Slip On|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
This sheet fit both my horses Great. My mare is older while my quarter gelding is broader in the rear. Both are fit. NO wither rub.
Amigo Mio Horse Sheet -lite
This is wonderful sheet for those times you want to keep your horse dry or clean in turnout but it’s too warm for a regular sheet or blanket. These are very light and can be worn up even when temps are in the low 60s without making your horse sweat.
great for rain
This is a very nice turnout jacket that is very lightweight but still keep them slightly warmer. It is definitely waterproof and keeps my guy very dry. A+!