Miracle Care 7 1/4" Curved Blunt Tip Shear for Dogs & Cats
About This Item
- These shears feature an excellent, curved design with blunt tips for roughing and rounding areas.
- Adjustable tension in the shears allows you to have more control and a precise cut.
- Comes with a beautiful, protective sheath, making it comfortable and easy to use while grooming.
- Tool features a buffered stop to prevent pinching your furry friend
- These shears are made of ice-tempered stainless steel, which offers premier grooming quality—so you're only giving the best to your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 8.5-in$95.00Chewy Price$114.00List Price
- Precise Cut Patriot 44 Tooth Thinner Dog Shears$90.00Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, Size 7/8-inch$6.90Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- Shernbao Dog Nail Grinder Head Package, White$17.50Chewy Price
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Medium Coarse Detachable Blade Set, size 7F, 2 count$70.10Chewy Price$77.90List Price
- Wahl 5-in-1 Non-Adjustable Replacement Blade, 2 count$53.54Chewy Price$59.50List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper Blade, 5F$26.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao FDS-04 Dog Grooming Dryer Stand & Hard Pipe Set, White$139.00Chewy Price
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Series Blade, Size 15, 2 count$46.78Chewy Price$51.98List Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$5.81Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Straight Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Precise Cut Black Panther Straight Dog Shears, 8-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
So glad I got these!
The hair on the top of my poodle’s head grows in faster than the hair on her body. My trimming attempts never looked good as I only had straight scissors. With the curve, these shears cut her curly hair perfectly!
Scissors did not work.
Did not work to cut fur on pads of feet. They are not sharp enough to cut fur on pads of feet.
They did the Job
After the brand new electric clippers failed to cut my Border Collies hair, I gave him a scissor cut with these. It took about an hour and a half, and I got a blister, but he looks really good. They seemed kinda dull to me. I thought a new pair of scissors would cut his hair like butter, but I had to work hard at it. I liked the curve, and realized I need a left handed pair too, as my right hand got tired and I wanted to use my left hand on his right side, The tip is more pokie than I expected from blunt tip shears. I really feel like they aren't as sharp as they could be. Maybe these are more for little dogs. Obviously I am not a professional groomer....
Price is reasonable
They do the job for the price. They are a little cheaply made, but I expected that paying $20 for curvatures.
Decent pair of trimming shears
work week for trimming my dogs paws, fairly sharp but not heavy weight.
Great for paws
I have three other pairs of scissors from this line and I love them. The curved blades make trimming paws so much easier! A happy addition to our grooming supplies.
Never in stock
I gave a poor review because this item is never in stock, why list it?
Good cut very happy
Love them very light weight & cut better than I expected
Allow me to be blunt...
I have purchased 3 pairs of these scissors through 12 yrs time. Two were just fine and lasted quite a while on two poodles with kinky hair. One pair went to a friend and she did not like them. I am reordering as they are perfect size for rounding toy poodle and miniatures..the price is great and id rather have a new pair than send them or take them for sharpening. I am not a professional groomer.
The blades are nice and sharp, cut good. The tip is blunt to prevent nicks.