Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo for Cats, 8-oz, bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas on contact to help provide your cat with immediate relief.
- Can be used around all ages of cats from kittens to adult.
- Easy to use, just work the shampoo into your feline's skin and coat.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Proudly made in the USA for a flea treatment you can trust.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$47.99Chewy Price$59.98List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$53.97Chewy Price$59.98List Price$51.27Autoship Price
- DealCheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$63.00Chewy Price$75.99List Price$59.85Autoship Price
- DealSeresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (8-mos. supply)$53.84Chewy Price$62.98List Price$51.15Autoship Price
- DealCatego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$21.59Chewy Price$39.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- DealCapstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.32Chewy Price$104.99List Price$82.00Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealHartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- DealZodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Active Ingredients: 0.150% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
de flea a jock
followed the directions. It didn't work. Seem to make the fleas worse. Over priced for such a small bottle
I just got this shampoo it work ok but don't kill all the fleas
Kills fleas on contact
Love this product. Kills fleas on contact easy on your pet without harsh chemicals. No bad smell or anything to make your pet sick. And yes I highly recommend this product especially for young pets.
good for fleas
So first off this product does not lather very well. So that’s the only drawback for me. However it kills the fleas very efficiently, and it doesn’t have a strong chemical odor. I also like that I don’t have to let the product it on my cat for a very long time Like other flea shampoo. Bottom line I would buy this again and often do
Kills de fleas
This kills all fleas on our cats. You put it on the cat while dry, rubbing into all areas of the skin & coat. Lather in the bath and rinse off. I don't think it addresses eggs etc but it kills every flea - you just have to make sure it comes into contact with the whole coat, paws, tail, etc. when we dry the cats we look near ears and face to get any fleas that may have survived by hiding out there during the bath.
Watered down shampoo
This shampoo is pretty much water in a bottle. I had to use half of the bottle on my cat just to get any kind of lather and it still did not kill any of the fleas that were on her. Do not bother buying this product. It is a waste of money.