Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate 8.4%, Undecylenic Acid 2.0%. Other Ingredients: Filtered Water....||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||N/A||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
About This Item
- Easy-to-use concentrate can be mixed with 3 parts water and 1 part shampoo to kill fleas on contact.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- Pests can’t build-up a tolerance so this shampoo will never lose effectiveness.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Safe and non-toxic, this shampoo is ideal for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 3-oz bottle$6.49Chewy Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, 1-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 24-oz bottle$14.93Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.18Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.63Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.75Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
It does what it is suppose to do!
A friend recommended this to me and she suggested I put it in a spray bottle and use it from there. I suggest you spray it on the pet about 10 minutes before the bath and the results are great!
Smells so bad
This shampoo smells so bad it literally makes all of us gag. I'm sure that is how it repels fleas, but it also repels us.
What s that smell?
This shampoo is more like a gel and smells awful. The smell is so strong I couldn’t use it! I had concern for my pets safety because of the strong chemical smell. I will never again buy this product.
Seems pretty good.
We have a poodle and they have curly hair. And this concentrate did not over dry her fur. Although i cannot certainly say all the fleas were gone, i think it worked.
fast delivery. This product is fast acting, kills fleas on contact. I know I sound like a commercial. I own a grooming salon and when the dogs comes in with fleas, I instantly put them in the tub and put this on them within no time all fleas are dead. I use a conditioner on the dogs because I like to put moisture back into the skin and coat after using any flea product.
Killed pesky fleas
Killed the fleas and left my dogs coat nice and soft.
Good but need additional items.
This product really works. Its just sad that its works for the ones on them and not for the furniture, carpet etc.. i have been dealing with fleas for about 2 months now and this has killed the ones on them but sadly everytime i check i find more.. so i have to find where they are nesting in my home. Anyhow.. this product is good for the ones on your pets but it doesnt work alone.. you have to find something for your household as well or your going to have to keep purchasing and never get anywhere.
Amazing product for my dogs!
Kills fleas on contact. Leaves the coat so smooth. Thank you
I was skeptical when I read the review that said it kills fleas on contact. I ordered a small bottle to try it out. I could literally see the fleas die immediately. It doesn't contain toxic chemicals, which is a plus. This product is very thin and not the consistency of "shampoo". It does not have a strong offensive odor also, another plus. I would highly recommend De Flea Shampoo Concentrate.
I recently moved to a new home. The back yard was infested with fleas!! My two pups have NEVER had fleas! This product killed the nasty pests and has cured my pups from the parasites!