Miracle Care De Flea Upholstery Spray, 24-oz spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas on contact giving your pet immediate relief.
- For indoor and outdoor use to ensure you can stop pests where they breed.
- Also effective on flies, ants, cockroaches, silverfish and scorpions.
- Easy to administer spray bottle allows for quick application – just turn nozzle to spray and apply product to insects directly or to areas where insects live and hide.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetArmor Home Household Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 24-oz bottle$7.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Treatment Easy Spray, 6.3-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray$21.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Safari Double Row Flea Comb for Dogs$5.99Chewy Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Tropical Breeze Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal bottle$49.77Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.28Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Pet Dip, 4-oz bottle$10.43Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.91Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.400%, Pyriproxyfen 0.015%, Piperonyl butoxide 1.000%....||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (from Clove plants) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived) 2.70%...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Used on furniture
This is a good product that has an ok smell to use on any fabric furniture and carpets as well as tour pet beds.
I bought this product before they decided to change the packaging. Don't bother because now the sprayer leaks all over your hand!! I got more running down my hand then on the freaking upholstery. I spend a lot of money with Chewy and truthfully, I can't afford to waste it on defective products! Not sure if this product will work because I have to get a new spray bottle just to spray it on anything. Good luck.
Watched the fleas die!
I sprayed the dog bed and watched the fleas come crawling out. They squirmed and then died. I would recommend this product for soft surfaces.
Organic is a plus
The fact that this product is organic was the reason I purchased it. It is okay. The cap broke during shipment and Chewy replaced my whole order. Gotta love this company.
It Works Great!
I had fleas everywhere! after I treated dogs and cats with their meds, I used this for furniture. By evening I was able to relax.
Works wonders on our bedding
We've been using this for two days now along with a natural garlic and yeast tablet for our dog. When we first used the spray we were sceptical because even the sprays with chemicals in them have not been working at all for our girls (we have only girl animals; one lab, one jack Russell terrier, and one little disabled orange tabby). We sprayed this all over the bedding where are girls stay the most and it has worked wonders. I no longer have been getting bit to pieces by those little monsters we call fleas. And it is natural so there are no chemicals in it which is better for our girls.
Incredible, safe, and a must have.
I was reluctant, and not sure how this would work. This was definitely a surprise. It has gotten rid of all the little, annoying ants that have been invading my house and sofa. I was worried that my furry friends would be affected.since they love to be on the couch. It didn't phase them . Excellent product, and safe!
Do Not Buy This
This product did absolutely NOTHING for the flea problem. Would appreciate a refund for money wasted
We fight ticks all year long in our area. I've used the yard spray and it helped tremendously so I wanted to try the upholstery spray. The smell is so pleasant and it seems to work very well.
Do NOT use on WOOL!
I purchased this product for a hanging wool rug and did not realize it had a water base. Now my rug stinks and I have to apply carpet fresh soda to correct the smell.