Miracle Care Kwik Stop Styptic Gel for Dogs, Cats & Birds
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Benzocaine quickly helps stop bleeding from minor cuts and nail clippings which will help reduce discomfort.
- The addition of Benzocaine eases pain and itching in minor wounds and allows for healing with minimal discomfort.
- The main ingredient, Ferric Subsulfate, is a hemostatic agent which stops bleeding fast by contracting blood vessels.
- Provides pet owners with peace of mind knowing that they will always be prepared in the event of minor, unexpected injuries.
- Can be used on dogs, cats, and birds of all sizes and ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMiracle Care Kwik-Stop Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 1.5-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.89List Price
- DealProfessional Pet Products Nail-Safe Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Ferrets, 1.5-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- DealDogswell Remedy+Recovery Professional Groomer's Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 1.5-oz jar$9.34Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Soft Chews Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealMiracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price
- DealNaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$7.62Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.24Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.33Chewy Price$10.76Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Fresh Breath Mint Flavored Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Enzadent Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Fingerbrush Dental Kit$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ferric Subsulfate,Aluminum Sulfate, Silica, Iodophor and Benzocaine.||Ferric Subsulfate, Aluminum Chloride, Diatomite...||Ferric Subsulfate, Bentonite, Diatomite...||Active Ingredient: Ferric Subsulfate (Hemostat)., Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Potassium Aluminum Sulfate...||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
The gel form of this styptic product is so easy to use. Much better than the powder, that can be very messy. It is always the hope that this won't be needed when trimming dog nails, but when it happens, this stops the bleed quickly and sticks to the nail nick much better than the powder.
Easy Gel to use
I love the gel form!! My dog has a habit of breaking her nails. I can use this to hold them together as they grow out. Also great to have on hand for my birds.
Worth the leaks during shipping
I'm guessing there's something about the chemical makeup of this product that makes it leak out of its container during shipping, but Chewy sent it to me wrapped in a separate plastic bag so the mess wouldn't get everywhere. (I didn't even have to request this). Yes. It arrived leaky and messy. But the leak wasn't much by way of volume, and it cleaned up quickly with a quick rinse under warm water. And this stuff is WORTH IT. I snipped a nail a little too short the same day this arrived, and this gel stopped the bleeding IMMEDIATELY. I am never going back to the powder.
This gel is terrific for those accidental nicks that happen when I am trimming my dog's nails! No more wasted powder from spills or excess when trying to cover the right spot! Quick and easy to use!! Great product!!
Love Gel Styptic!
Great styptic gel for little nicks! Seals the nick “quick” (Kwik), neat and clean, no “drama”!
Unfortunately, I can not endorse this one product I received. It looked like the contents had leaked all over the bottle. Also, the product doesn’t seem to work like I have had it work In the past.
Kwik-Stop Liquid Gel for dogs
Highly recommend, this works fast to stop bleeding when cutting nails if you cut to close and accidentally nip the quick. Shake bottle place a dab on a Q-Tip press on nail and hold for 10 seconds and bleeding stops.
Easy to Use
Worked so much better than the powder have been using torturing my dog for 12 years clipping constantly growing nails. Seemed to stop the bleeding quicker and not messy to use and less annoyance to the dog.
Kwik Stop Gel
Works great. Our old cat has a sore on his chin and when he tries to clean he catches it with his paw and it bleeds. This stops it righ away.
I clip my little dog's nails, she jumped, just as I clipoed and pushed her toe way forward - had nothing to use, held her and put pressure, called my aunt, frantic, she brought this over and it stopoed the bleeding almost instantly! I ordered the next day, my little boy did the same thing the next week. so grateful I had this on hand!