Miracle Care Kwik-Stop Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Benzocaine quickly helps stop bleeding from minor cuts and nail clippings which will help reduce discomfort.
- The addition of Benzocaine eases pain and itching in minor wounds and allows for healing with minimal discomfort.
- The main ingredient, Ferric Subsulfate, stops bleeding fast by contracting blood vessels.
- Provides pet owners with peace of mind knowing that they will always be prepared in the event of minor, unexpected injuries.
- Can be used on dogs, cats, and birds of all sizes and ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GNC Pet Wellness Advanced Sterile Dog & Cat Eye Wash, 4-oz bottle$8.80Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- The Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 2-oz$11.00Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Professional Pet Products Nail-Safe Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Ferrets, 0.5-oz bottle$7.50Chewy Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Pet Gel, 3-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Adventure Medical Kits First Aid Kit for Dogs$11.49Chewy Price
- Ocunovis Dog & Cat Gel Eye Drops, 5 mL bottle$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- TrizCHLOR Flush for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price
- Adventure Medical Kits Dog Series Me & My Dog First Aid Kit for Dogs$44.79Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Pet MD Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Ophthalmic Pet Gel, 3-oz bottle$9.21Chewy Price$8.75Autoship Price
- TrizULTRA + Keto Flush for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet Evac Pak First Dog & Cat First Aid Kit$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ferric Subsulfate, Aluminum Chloride, Diatomite...||Ferric Subsulfate (Hemostat), Bentonite, Potassium Aluminum Sulfate...||—||Active Ingredient: Ferric Subsulfate (Hemostat)., Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Potassium Aluminum Sulfate...||Ferric Subsulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Bentonite, Diatomaceous Earth|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Sensitive Skin|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Received a used product!!!!!!!!
I’m extremely upset about I received a product that someone had used. The first thing I saw as soon as I received it was that the packaging it came in was ripped, and the jar around it was too dirty as you can see in the photos and the inside was not sealed. And the contents that are only half filled as if someone used it. I don't want to receive an item that someone else has already used with the money I earned through my precious time and labor. Chewy seems to need more thorough product inspection before sending it to customers. I want to get a refund for this. So disappointed with Chewy.
Never used styptic powder before. Learning to cut dog nails myself to save money. One dog has black nails. Styptic powder on hand just in case.
Every pet owner needs this
I work part time at a groomers and between that and my own pets over the years everyone should have this. Perfect for a nail that has been cut and is bleeding or tore. Stops the bleeding and offers some pain relief.
Bought this hoping to never need it. Trimming chocolate labs nails can be a challenge. But he jerked and that was all it took. This stuff works great. I would definitely suggest everyone has it on hand
Kwik buy again!
Great size for price. Will be great to have on hand as I have birds and dogs. Great packaging and delivery.
just in case
luckily, I haven't had the need to use this, but I have been told it works very well. This is my second jar, my first expired, I keep it on hand just in case I need it.
Every Pet Owner Should Have
This product is something you buy hoping you never need it. I’ve had a dog break a nail off and know how hard it is to stop the bleeding. I trust styptic powder to do the job.
Don't know haven't used it yet. When I do, I'll let you know.
Stops bleeding immediately when a pet’s nail occasionally bleeds when clipped.
Good for nails
I bought this to replace an older bottle that I had hanging around. It’s very rare I need it for my dog, but have to have it on hand for cutting their nails (my dog is black) and small injuries. It helped when my dog was biting around one of her dewclaws and it started bleeding.