Miracle Care R-7 Ear Cleaner Step 2 for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle, yet effective non-staining ear cleaning solution is the perfect way to protect your pup's ears.
- Made with a low pH, and completely without antibiotics or corticosteroids.
- Perfect as a grooming aid to be used at least once a week to help keep the ears clean and reduce odor.
- Removes ear wax, keeps ear clean, and greatly reduces odors.
- Can be applied freely to the ear before or after bathing or swimming.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$21.01Chewy Price$19.96Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Aloe & Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dermal-Soothe Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Pet Cream Rinse, 16-oz bottle$24.91Chewy Price$23.66Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Ear Cleanse for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$7.06Chewy Price$9.69List Price$6.71Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Dry for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$12.26Chewy Price$11.65Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$11.54Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.96Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 17-oz bottle$10.12Chewy Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, 35% Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid...||Active Ingredients: 0.1% Ketoconazole, 0.15% Salicylic Acid. Inactive: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol...||Isopropyl Alcohol, Boric Acid, Gentian Violet, Colloidal Silver.||Purifed Water, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside...||#Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chlorite(Oxygene)...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Smells really nice, Abit too strong for my nose. My dogs ears were starting to smell infected. I used it once on him and no smell! They're all nice and pink. The downside is that the packaging isn't too great. My first product spilled over the box. When they sent me a new one, it also spilled. They need to add one of those tamper stickers...whatever is meant to hold the liquid in.
Didn’t handle with care
Opened it and saw that the bottle was wet, it must have leaked the cap seemed closed, only thing that was okay was that the bottle was thankfully in a plastic bag so it would spill on another item I ordered..
Cleans well and easy to use. Does the job and clean smell to it.
Have been having problem with my standard poodle scratching at his ears over several weeks..would get it cleared up with alcohol, and it would come back. Got step 1 a couple of weeks back and it was awesome to help me clear the ear hair from his ears and he did not mind it a bit! So decided to give this a try as well and used it once and no more scratching noted in nearly 2 weeks! :) Highly recommend both step 1 and step 2 for dogs ears.
Got all the gunk out of his ears, without any irritation.
A must have item!
This product is part two of a 2-step process, and it works well. Every dog deserves clean ears.
Leaked and unable to use
First order this leaked and was unable to use it . This should be prepared properly for shipping especially considering the price .
Our breeder recommended this product for our dog’s yeast infection in his ears from swimming in the pool. It worked great. We followed the instructions on the bottle. Highly recommend it.
I can't believe the dirt that came out of the pups' ears! This really works well! I used step 1 first and plucked out hairs (Schnauzers) then used this as directed. Happy pups with clean ears! Why don't you carry step 3?
R7 Ear cleaner
I love this cleaner. Leaves the ears smelling good. Plus does not seem to burn or bother dogs with sensitive ears.( no excessive head shaking)