The Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- NASC-certified, non-GMO supplement is designed to support the health of your best buddy’s hips and joints.
- Produced using cold-process technology for maximum nutritional value.
- Crafted with a unique blend of ingredients, including chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and glucosamine.
- Contains a special blend of probiotics to help boost absorption.
- Veterinarian-formulated powder is designed for your canine comrade.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Missing Link Professional Strength Veterinary Formula Canine Blend Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$19.99Chewy Price$24.59List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 1-lb bag$20.41Chewy Price$26.69List Price$19.39Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$29.99Chewy Price$36.89List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-IN-1 Support Chews Dog Supplement & Chew + Heal Senior Hip + Joint Chews Dog Supplement, 240 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Softgels Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$33.96Chewy Price$39.95List Price$32.26Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Hip & Joint Cold Pressed Soft Chews with Organic Tumeric for Adult Dogs, 90 count$37.63Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.75Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced 5-in-1 Support Turkey Tail Mushroom, Ginko Biloba, Coenzyme Q10 & Lutien Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Extra Strength Joint Support Liquid Glucosamine, 16-oz bottle$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alfalfa, Barley Grass, Beef Liver...||Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Collagen (From Bovine)...||Active Ingredient: Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM) 99.9%.||Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Active Ingredient: Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM) 99.9%., Inactive Ingredients: Natural Chicken Flavor....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
306 Customer Reviews
I decided to try this supplement after my girl wasn't doing well and was limping and scoring around instead of walking. I had tried some other supplements, but she didn't like them and wouldn't eat them. I also tried a liquid supplement, but found it too razorback long term and we didn't see much of a difference. I decided to try this powdered product and while she's not crazy about the taste, it really has made a difference. She no longer struggling like she was, limping or scooting because she can't stand. She's able to get around so much better now. She's even been able to jump in my bed again, which I'm not crazy about, but happy that she's back to normal.
Both of the dogs really like this which is rare for a supplement. I love that it has all these good things added like the flaxseed and probiotics. Great for dogs with Hip Dysplasia!
Great way to get your dog to take its glucosamine. This powder is easily mixed in food then gobbled up!
Our vet had our dog on this after ACL surgery and she is doing great with it, so we continued it and ordered more when we ran out of what we had gotten from the vet. It's great stuff!!!!
Filled With Bugs!!!
I have kept this product in a ziploc and a tightly sealed container since it arrived and have only used about 1/4 of the 5lb bag. I just noticed that it is filled with living bugs and larvae!! I now have to toss $60 worth of this product. DONT buy!!
Works for my 10 year old arthritic lab
Have had Tucker on this for over a year after a friend's recommendation; just sprinkle on his food and he gobbles it right up. I have seen a noticeable difference in his mobility issues, and he is able to get up and around much better.
Starting using this about 2 weeks now. My husky was playing and hurt his leg.. starting giving this to him and he is doing much better .as always remember what works for one does not mean it works for all.. just like human meds everybody reacts differently
We have extra-large rescue puppies to adult dogs that benefit greatly from Missing Link Hip and Joint. It eases growing pains and joint aches in the puppies as they continue to grow and thrive.
My 18 year old husky is super picky. He started pretending to eat glucosamine soft chews and would hide them in a corner. While spring cleaning, I found a decent size pile of them in a corner. This stuff is great! I mix it with chicken bone broth and add it to his food. He loves his glucosamine gravy!
I got this for my genetic nightmare retired research dog. She has degenerative disc disease and nothing was helping long-term. She is on Galliprant and Diazepam daily but she was still in so much pain she would be shaking/panting/crying probably constantly 4-5 days per week. We tried a couple of supplements that the vet suggested and she stunk so badly of fish that we discontinued them. We tried this and within probably 3 weeks we noticed a difference. We have had her on it for several months now, and she very rarely has a bad day, and even when she does it’s usually for just a few hours. I can’t recommend this enough, it has really improved her quality of life. I got the skin and coat formula for my very itchy puppy too, and it’s worked extremely well for him too.