Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works on all surfaces of your home to destroy odors and put pet stink in the past.
- Made with non-toxic ingredients, so it's completely safe for your pets.
- Developed by a brand recommended by behaviorists, veterinarians and animal professionals.
- Eliminates stink for good—no more simply masking odors with heavy perfume.
- An ideal cleaner for those stinky messes left for devoted pet parents, including pee, poo, vomit and other organic odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- ZORBX Unscented Odor Remover, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$269.90Chewy Price$299.90List Price$256.40Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Litter Box Deodorizer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Thornell K.O.E. Kennel Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal refill bottle$32.72Chewy Price$34.49List Price$31.08Autoship Price
- TriNova Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$44.97Chewy Price$42.72Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Carpet Refresher Lemon Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Gonesh Best Friends Paw Prints Incense Sticks, 30 count, Jasper$3.38Chewy Price$3.49List Price$3.21Autoship Price
- Smells Begone Calming Rain Odor Absorbing Solid Gel, 15-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Lavender Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$14.39Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Anti-Icky-Poo: Viable Bacteria Cultures, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Water. Anti-Icky-Poo Unscented: Citric Acid...||—||—||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||Hard Surface||Carpet||Fabric, Carpet, Kennels, Hard Surface, Clothing/Laundry, Outdoor||Kennels||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Best as alway
So glad I have this product at hand. This really makes you feel more confident about removing whatever cat pee traces, and in that sense, improves your relationship with your cat.
Bye-bye Natures Miracle
So we all know how frustrating cat marking can be, I don’t normally write reviews, but I wanted to help out my fellow cat owners who are dealing with the same frustrations as me. We do everything that is recommended with multiple cat households, seven litter boxes, multiple feeding stations, multiple water bowls, perches, cat toys, you name it, we have tried it. We have four cats, and we have been using Nature’s Miracle forever. I always felt natures miracle did an OK job, but the cats did tend to remark the same areas eventually. The one thing about Nature’s Miracle, was the fact that the scents were alright, but after a couple of months you start to associate the smell of the spray with cat urine. I cannot say enough about this product icky poo. I am so glad we purchased this, it literally smells like nothing (unscented version). I’ve been using it on our carpet, the walls, the cat trees. Totally safe for pets as soon as it is dry. I go back and smell (I have a very keen sense of smell) and I do not smell anything. Isn’t that a real miracle! Throw out your Nature’s Miracle , purchase Anti-Icky-Poo. I have three spray bottles now, and 2 gallon refills just in case. It’s a little more expensive than NM but so are paper towels and replacing your furniture and rugs! Promise you will not regret it.
LOVE this product!
I needed something to remove cat urine stain & smell from the concrete floor of our laundry room where our cat had peed. After one week, the stain & smell remained. I had tried vinegar & baking soda but just wasn’t strong enough. I have used Nature’s Miracle in the past with great results but wanted to try something more specific for concrete this time. Came across this product, MisterMax Anti-Icky-Poo (what a name!), with high reviews & bought the spray bottle size. It worked AMAZINGLY WELL!! With just 2 spray coats covering 1sq ft, it literally broke up the smell on the first day completely and the stain was very much lightened. There is still a slight stain mark but nothing compared to what it was. It’s possible the vinegar caused some staining from my first attempt. I am very satisfied with this purchase. Highly recommend!
Does a great job
This cleaner works really well and my cat did not pee on the same spot after using this to clean up. I find that there is a slight odor even on the odorless one, but it dries odorless soon after applying. Have recommended this to other pet owners.
The only cleaner you should use
I previously used Nature’s miracle and noticed that the smell of urine was still present even after saturating the area multiple times. My sister mentioned this stuff randomly and I decided to give it a go. I can spray it directly on urine and it eliminates the odor COMPLETELY. It’s the only thing I’ll trust to actually clean my carpets and blankets when my little hotdog can’t control his wiener lol He’s an excited/submissive pee’er and this stuff has been a life saver. Can’t recommend enough!
Anti-Icky Poo Works Great!
I will always keep some on hand from now on. Wish I had discovered this long ago. I had been loyal to another brand but lately been bothered by a lingering smell it left behind. Tried Anti-Icky Poo and am so pleased. Used it on a chair that I was ready to through out. Sprayed it lightly for several days in a row and no more nasty smells at all! Great stuff!
This works great!
For months I have been having problems with flies and odors from my doggo going potty in the small yard. I talked to one of my neighbors who also has a doggo and she told me about MrMax! I tried it and I am a sold customer! I have told others about this great product already. Thank you.
This is amazing!
This is the best odor remover ever made! My neutered male cat still marks his territory in the house. I use this on bedding, floors, counters, clothing....everywhere. It removes urine odor totally!!
I would highly recommend this product it works wonderful takes up the ear so your cat doesn’t go back to the same spot
I have 4 male cats. 2 of them have been getting into fights which has now created a situation in which the younger kitty has taken to spraying when this happens. The downside was I didn’t catch it right away. I tried a multitude of products to scrub walls, baseboards and hardwood floor. I am so glad I found this product which Chewy shipped immediately. It works just as described. I put it in a spray bottle and covered areas where the incidents occurred. Let it set until dry and sometimes overnight. I went back and put a small amount of white vinegar in water bucket and scrubbed affected areas. Removed odor and stains found with black light. So far It appears the spraying has ceased. I will always keep this product on hand going forward. I also am using Feliway plug ins in 3 areas that were affected.