Mobile Dog Gear Day/Night Dog Walking Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Walking bag that makes it easy to take all of your pup’s belongings with you.
- Features a large main compartment, separate pocket for a roll of waste bags, a waste bag dispenser and a mesh pocket for a water bottle.
- Includes a pocket-sized flashlight, 2 reflective wrist straps for added visibility and a removable reflective strap.
- Strap that can be worn cross-body, over the shoulder, on the waist or with a belt hook.
- Made of heavy-duty ripstop polyester material that is lightweight and easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ROAD iD The Schitty Kit Dog Poop Bag Walking Pouch$24.99Chewy Price
- Fetch Pet Products Double Doodie Poop Bag Holder & Treat Pouch, Blue$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- EYS Dog Poop Bag Holder$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Dooloop Lobbying for a Walk Dog Waste Bag Holder$17.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Duty Bag Dog Poop Bag Dispenser$11.97Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Goin' In Style! Dog Walker Bag, Black, 8" x 10"$31.99Chewy Price
- The Foggy Dog Over the Rainbow Dog Waste Bag Dispenser$24.00Chewy Price
- Boulevard Toto Dog Poop Bag Dispenser, Pineapple Pink$22.00Chewy Price
- DDT Dog Doo Tube Portable Trash Can, Medium, Blue$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Greenbone Jar-o-Refills Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 28 Count$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Dooloop Walk in the Park Dog Waste Bag Holder$17.99Chewy Price
- The Foggy Dog Boho Mud Cloth Dog Waste Bag Holder$24.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Very Well Made
This works great for me. I can pack everything in one place as well as my wallet and keys. The flashlight that came with it did not work and they sent me a new one. Excellent customer service. Very well made and easy to adjust the length. This product was very well thought out. I highly recommend it.
Holds What I Need
Excellent dog-walking pouch...bag, water and phone compartments. Comfortable, adjustable, wide strap--or clip to be secured on pants.
Dog gear bag
Me and my guide dog like this mobile dog gear night bag. We use it during the day when I’m out traveling with my guide dog and sometimes at night when I’m coming back home. I love it because it’s hands-free and I can crisscross it over my shoulder. It’s very useful for a deaf blind person like me that is also a guide dog user.
Nice bag but it is small
The divided areas are practical; item is made well. It has an odor which I feel will fade over time . My dog is about 50 lbs; this is better for small dogs who need less gear.
Had high expectations
I was so excited to finally receive this but the quality fell short on this one. The reflective strip is already coming off and there are loose threads everywhere. I’ve only had it about a month. The part that the poop bags are supposed to dispense out of never works properly and they always end up stuck. Was planning on buying other Mobile Dog Gear products but I’m not so sure anymore.
Very well made and useful! Chewy beat a competitors price by more than 75%. We’re happy with our purchase!
Good & sturdy
Good and sturdy but way too small. It showed where you could fit a water bottle on the side but it would have to be a very small one.
Good bag, but...
I like the bag size, but the reflective tape on the strap peeled off by the third day and the mesh side pocket is not big enough for a water bottle or anything really - so I still use it but not as excited as I was when ordering
Small but works great
This bag ended up being smaller than I thought and smaller than I wanted, but it actually is very light weight and works great! My only complaint is the water bottle holder mesh is SO small it’s really not usable for a bottle. I have to put a normal sized water bottle in the main compartment which takes up most of the pouch.
convenient for walks
I was a little concerned when reviews said that this bag was small, but I got it anyway thinking I could return it if needed. I will not be returning it. It holds everything I need for my pup’s walks, and hold some of my stuff too. The strap can be adjusted to wear as a crossbody bag or on your hip which I find is easier for walks, and it holds a good amount of treats! My only complaint is that the mouth of the bag is on the narrow side so it doesn’t always make grabbing treats easy, but aside from that I have no complaints.