Modesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Chicken & Duck Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Complete feed for laying chickens and ducks.
- Feed can be introduced when chickens or ducks start laying eggs at ages 17 to 20 weeks.
- Organic, non-GMO formula uses quality natural ingredients.
- Pellet form helps to reduce sorting and waste.
- Suitable for modern and heritage breeds that are coop or free-range raised.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHudson Feeds Poultry Feeds Cage Layer Complete Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$30.70Chewy Price$29.16Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Poultry Feeds 25% Turkey Starter-Grower Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$46.03Chewy Price$43.73Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Duck Grower & Finisher 16% Complete Plain Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$38.37Chewy Price$36.45Autoship Price
- Show String Show Feed Grower 18% Pig Food, 50-lb bag$38.29Chewy Price$45.84List Price$36.38Autoship Price
- Family Fresh Nutrition Organic Egg Layer Pellets Chicken Food, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealKruse's Perfection Brand Grow Crumbles Gamebird Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$41.39List Price$33.43Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Organic Layer With Corn 16% Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Durvet Chick Starter Type C Medicated Chicken Feed, 10-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price
- Durvet Strike III Natural Poultry Pellets Poultry Feed, 1-lb bag$20.96Chewy Price
- Mile Four 21% Organic Whole Grain Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Body Builder Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Mini Pig Food, 25-lb bag$36.56Chewy Price$34.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Corn, Whole, Organic Sesame Meal...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Sesame Meal, Organic Wheat, Whole...|
|Bird Type||Duck, Chicken||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Duck|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
My ducks liked this food but it was so dusty. I am not sure if it was due to the shipment of the food or if it's just the way it's produced but a large majority of this bag seemed to just be dust. Not an economical investment especially for only 25 lbs of food.
Ducks love it!
I have purchased this brand from a local feed store (not Chewy) and my ducks transitioned well from flock raiser crumbles to this. They even run to the storage bucket and get their heads in before I can take the scoop out. The pellets are a good shape and my crooked bill drake has no issues eating it. If your birds don’t like it, maybe do a food change gradually so it isn’t such a shock. I like that this brand is non gmo, organic and made in my home state.
My Ducks won't touch this
My girls won't touch this. I like to find food that's designed specifically for Waterfowl. As they have different nutritional needs then chickens. So I was excited to see this. Well it's a no go for them. I will keep trying though. I have more ducklings on the way, and all layers too.
Healthy Food for Ducks
I don’t know if this is a fair review in that the Ducks don’t seem to like the pellets but a big caveat is that I think someone is feeding them bread scraps and they’ve gotten their fill of unhealthy food just like humans...I shipped some to my niece so I’m curious to see if their ducks like them...