Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic layer feed free of corn and soy.
- Contains only organic, non-GMO ingredients.
- Complete layer feed supports long-term health in chickens.
- Suitable for modern and heritage breeds that are free range or coop raised.
- Crumbles help to minimize feed sorting and waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins Vita Seed Conure & Lovebird Bird Food, 25-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Food, 4-lb bag$10.81Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.27Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Mealworms Wild Bird Food, 16-oz bag$16.91Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.06Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Grower Chicken & Duck Feed, 40-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Large Parrot Bird Food, 20-lb bag$55.46Chewy Price$69.99List Price$52.69Autoship Price
- Audubon Park Cardinal Blend Wild Bird Food, 14-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 40-lb bag$47.49Chewy Price$61.99List Price$45.12Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Peanut Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, case of 8$13.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Morning Song Birdwatchers' Blend Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$11.15Chewy Price$10.59Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nyjer Wild Bird Food, 20-lb$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Nature's Balance Egg Booster Crumble Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$31.75Chewy Price$30.16Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 40-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Milo, Organic Peas, Organic Sesame Meal...||Organic Peas, Organic Sesame Meal, Organic Milo...||Organic Corn, Whole, Organic Sesame Meal...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Corn, Whole, Organic Sesame Meal...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Duck|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Great stuff but..
We love these ingredients. We've been purchasing for our flock since the beginning but the sudden 40 dollar price increase on just the chick starters is ridiculous. We will have to shop elsewhere.
Chickens LOST Weight / Dust
I switched to this brand expecting it to be the same quality as other organic, non corn, non soy feeds. However, my Hens actually lost weight on this feed, but, ate more. I have to shake my head on this one. The last bag I opened was more dust than crumbles. I'm very disappointed, especially with the price point... you would expect a much better quality feed. Definitely do not recommend.
My hens love this feed!
Been feeding Modesto Milling (Organic, No Corn, No Soy, non-GMO) feed since they hatched. Started them on grower/starter and switched to layer at 18 weeks. This was the only food I could find that fit my criteria -- corn free, organic, non-GMO, soy free. I wanted all of these things because, after all, I am eating the eggs the hens make me! The hens love this food, and I love that Chewy carries it. The crumbles are good. Any leftover powder just use some water and make a little mash out of it. They love it! Happy flock here.
Best organic feed, hands down
We've tried everything for our chicken, and then stumbled upon this. Just look at the ingridients and you'll know the quality of this feed (they even add DE for worms). The eggs are consistently hard, and our chickens are very happy. We do add small supplement of dried meal worms (1tbsp/chicken/day), but this has everything we need One minor con is that the crumbles are sometimes powdery, but our chickens eat them happily as well!
The bag is more like “powder”
This brand is amazing, however the crumbles are not. The bags were half powder and unusable.
Chickens love this food
They lay eggs consistently with a hard shell. Great organic, soy free and corn free food!
Best Feed Ever
We are newer chicken owners. (Just hit 1 year!) We try to buy only organic foods for our birds. After all, they make us Food every day!! Amazing. Our chickens love this feed and we love that all the unnecessary and harmful ingredients have been omited from this particular feed. We also lacto ferment the feed to make it even better for our birds.
Our chickens LOVE these crumbles!
Our chickens couldn't be happier with these crumbles, they sort of hum when I pour them into their feeder. They are laying beautiful, tasty eggs and did so through the winter. The 25 pound bag is very manageble for me (5 foot, 100 lbs). The subscription service through Chewy is excellent and I never run out of feed and have to scramble to obtain more.
Sadly mostly DUST
Love the that the ingredients contain NO corn, or soy. Still I find problems with Modesto Milling poultry products. I've tried the Pellet form but the pellets are way too large, and their Crumble style is mostly just useless dust. In fact the crumbles are SO dusty that the only way I could find to feed this was to add water and serve it wet. I do really hope that this company will work on both of these issues for us bird lovers. If they do, I'll certainly want be a long time customer because I do love the organic ingredients and the lack of corn and soy.
No love for this brand
Unfortunately and despite it being organic, my chickens did not take a liking to it. Had to give it away.