Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Pellet Poultry Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic layer feed free of corn and soy.
- Contains only organic, non-GMO ingredients.
- Complete layer feed supports long-term health in chickens.
- Suitable for modern and heritage breeds that are free range or coop raised.
- Pellets help to minimize waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Grower Chicken & Duck Feed, 25-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Fluffiest Feathers Ever! Chicken Feed, 5-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Organic 17% Layer Pellets Chicken Feed, 35-lb bag$38.96Chewy Price$40.99List Price$37.01Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 22% Start to Finish Meatbird Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$37.53Chewy Price$38.49List Price$35.65Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Organic Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 32-lb bag$32.93Chewy Price$41.99List Price$31.28Autoship Price
- DealKruse's Perfection Brand All Purpose Crumbles Gamebird Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$32.51Chewy Price$39.95List Price$30.88Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 17% Protein Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 20-lb bag$23.45Chewy Price$24.49List Price$22.28Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Young Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$73.12Chewy Price$69.46Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 18% Protein Start Right Chick Feed, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Multi-Flock Starter Complete Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$29.21Chewy Price$27.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Milo, whole, Organic Peas...||Organic Milo, Organic Peas, Organic Sesame Meal...||Organic Sesame Meal, Organic Wheat, Whole...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Got this to try, for hot Florida summer wanting to avoid corn which is a "hot" food. Upon opening the bag I was a little worried they might not eat it, due to the large size of the pellets. But they went right for it! Plan B if that changes is to wet or ferment the food. So far, so good and I'm excited to have it as a healthier option to corn and soy based feed. TY
Pellets are too large
I have a flock of standard and Bantam chickens and they get a mix of different grains and seeds mixed with this food. I like the ingredients but none of my chickens seem to like this food because of the pellet size. Pellets are too big. They won't eat it until all the rest of their food is gone and they are hungry again, and still sometimes some of the pellets stay unbeaten. This food would be great if it came as mini pellets.
This is an exceptional product. My only problem is the drastic increase in the price from just a couple months ago!
Meets Chickens Approval
This food definitely meets my chicken's approval. They are super picky and they love this feed. I also ferment this and they love it even more. My only concern is that this feed is pretty pricey at around $1/ lb.. I will definitely purchase when it goes on sale though.
Good stuff for my girls
This is a great product and they really love it. I had purchased this product before and have done it several times since then.
My chickens love these!
So convenient when we are on vacation! I normally ferment whole grains but these are perfect for when we are away. Great product!
Good Feed chickens like it
The chickens like this feed. I’ve tried other organic feeds that the snubbed. I appreciate that it doesn’t have corn or soy. My girls shells are of good quality, yolks are decent color (through winter no grass). Sometimes the pieces are too big for them to swallow, but they eventually get broken up as they eat around them.
I ordered a few bags before, and it was good. This last bag is mostly a fine powder. I thought I paid for pellets.
No corn - no soy
My chickens absolutely love this feed! Since it does not have any corn or soy in it, I gave it a try with a 25 lb. bag. But next time I definitely will order double the amount.
I was hopeful what with hard to find no corn, no soy, and organic.
Great ingredients, but problem is my large guinea fowl birds don't like it much. The pellets are lots larger and longer compared to Eggland's Best organic mini pellets... which they do love. Wish these pellets were mini.