Modesto Milling Organic Pellet Ewe & Lamb Food, 50-lb bagBy Modesto Milling
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Versatile feed for both dairy ewes and lambs.
- Certified organic, non-GMO formula.
- No added copper, but increased diatomaceous earth content helps to combat internal parasites.
- Ingredients include organic corn, peas, wheat, sundried alfalfa, barley, flaxseed and stabilized rice bran.
- Contains no antibiotics or animal byproducts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Food Form||Dry Food||Feed||Feed||Dry Food||Feed|
|Top Ingredients||Organic Corn, Organic Wheat Millrun, Organic Peas...||Cracked Corn, Steam-Rolled Barley, Crimped Oats...||Wheat Middlings, Corn, Soybean Meal...||Steam-Flaked Corn, Steam-Rolled Barley, Cracked Corn...||Organic Oats, Organic Corn, Organic Wheat...|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
What is the guaranteed analysis for calcium and phosphorus?
Answer by • Nov 04, 2021
This recipe has a calcium content of 1.2% maximum and a phosphorus content of 0.48% minimum.
Hi.if I feed this to my Sheep do I need to also supplement with a mineral Feed since this has minerals added? Also, how much would You feed at a time? These can be given in conjunction with pasture as well?
Answer by • May 12, 2020
It is always recommended to have free choice salt available. Feed with your dry roughage about 1 to 2 pounds of the organic feed to lactating ewes to maintain milk production and body weight. Access to pasture is very important and the organic feed will compliment pasture.
Be the first to recommend this product.