Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic, non-GMO supplement is similar to a ration balancer.
- Delivers protein, vitamins and minerals while adding minimal calories to a diet.
- Prebiotics, probiotics and toxin binders support digestive and immune health.
- Biotin and omega-3 fatty acids support coat and hoof health.
- Free of soy, corn, wheat and molasses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFreedom Health Succeed DCP Natural Oat Flavor Granules Horse Supplement, 1.79-lb tub$107.95Chewy Price$321.16List Price$102.55Autoship Price
- DealUltraCruz Selenium Nerve, Muscle & Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$15.26Chewy Price$14.50Autoship Price
- DealCorta-Flx U-Gard Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bottle$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement Concentrate, Promotes Healthy Hoof Growth in Horses 3.75-lbs.$37.50Chewy Price$57.59List Price$35.63Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Spray, 1-gal bottle$35.99Chewy Price$52.79List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Horse Hoof Care Conditioner, 15-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealCox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Senior Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bucket$159.95Chewy Price$255.65List Price$151.95Autoship Price
- Ecovet Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 18-oz bottle, bundle of 2$39.90Chewy Price
- DealAniMed Professional Strength Remission Hoof Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$27.99Chewy Price$42.52List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealFarnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement, 3.75-lb bucket$34.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealHorse Health Products Red Cell Pellets Horse Supplement, 64-day supply$26.49Chewy Price$47.99List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- DealKentucky Equine Research All-Phase Low-Starch Ration Balancer Pellet Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Sun-Dried Alfalfa, Organic Oats, Organic Coconut Meal...||Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Ground Limestone...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Oat Bran...||Banana Powder, Grey Sea Salt, Milled Chia Seed...||Active Ingredients per 2 Scoops (77g): Cetyl Myristoleate Complex 5, 500mg, Glucosamine- HCl (May Contain Shellfish) 3...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Hay||—||—||—||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, Organic||—||—||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Good feed but expensive through Chewy
Great organic feed, but expensive through Chewy. The manufacturer sells this online for $27.
Nice Product but Powdery
I've been feeding this for about 6 months now and my horses are doing well on it. My two horses like the taste and they look very healthy. I don't like to feed a lot of grain so this is a great product for us. I can feed 1lb per horse and feel like they are getting what they need nutritionally. The pellet seems fresh and I like that it is organic and not full of a bunch of fillers, however my only complaint is that the pellet is very soft and there is a lot of powder from the pellets in the bag. Don't get me wrong, I would rather have a softer pellet than a super hard pellet but it would be nice to have more formed pellets instead of a pile of powder to mix up.
My horse loves the flavor and I love the nutrition. My only complaint is that I thought it would come with an appropriately-sized scoop, as pictured. It did not, so I had to get my kitchen scale out to figure out how much constitutes a pound of feed. It's a bit less than 2 cups, FYI.
My shipment came in a timely manner. My thoroughbred mare loves this feed! I'm very happy to find an organic feed and I love the addition of the herbs!
Came with more powder than pellets
I wanted to like this based on the other reviews but mine came mostly as a powder, all the pellets broke. One horse is ok with it but my other one is not and won’t eat it.
Good quality supplement
My horse had no problem switching to this supplement and seems to love it. I feed it with timothy hay pellets. I appreciate the good quality ingredients such as flax to support a shiny coat and strong hooves.
A terrific organic equine ration balancer!
I love that this ration balancer is organic and non soy, non GMO etc... My horse eats it right up and looks fabulous! I also received it in one day, great service!!! Thank you!
Complete Organic Ration Balancer
I'm so excited that Chewy is offering this product. I've been feeding this complete organic ration balancer for over a year. I love it! It's soy free, non-GMO and organic. My mini mule, mare, cutting stallion and my barrel horse are all on it, they look and feel great. They will eat pellets out of my hand or when I add it to hay pellets. My Vet was impressed with the ingredients list.
Amazing product !
Great organic and non-gmo ration balancer, beautiful and healthy horses guaranteed!
I love this feed. My easy keeper loves it too, and as a one horse owner that boards I appreciate the smaller quantity too.