Molly Mutt Rocketman Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover
About This Item
- Provides multiple uses in one―works as a car seat cover, hammock, and cargo cover, and adds a touch of style to any ride.
- Protects your car from scratches and helps keep it clean and fur-free while your pal rides safely and comfy.
- Made with durable yet soft 100% cotton canvas so it can stand up to everyday wear and tear with dogs of all sizes; canvas is machine-washable.
- Easy to set up with adjustable headrest straps and seat anchors that work in all car seat and cargo types.
- Features seatbelt slots so you can use the seatbelts with no hassle, and a nonskid backing that keeps it in place.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$69.98Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Papillon Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$20.99Chewy Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Center Console Access Seat Cover with Removable Hammock, X-Large$76.30Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Seat Cover for Compact Cars, Small, Grey$41.30Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Kurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- KONG 2-In-1 Bench Seat Cover & Dog Hammock$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Center Console Access Seat Cover with Removable Hammock, Tan, Regular$62.30Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Quilted Hammock Car Seat Cover, Tan, Regular$39.89Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- 4Knines Rear Fitted Split Seat Cover, Black, Regular$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Hammock Seat Cover, Grey$109.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Seat Belt Loop||Seat Belt Loop||Seat Belt Loop||Seat Belt Loop||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
It’s overpriced for what it is
It works but it’s over priced for what it is. Is keeps most of the dog hair from getting to the seat but the straps that go over the head rest have no clip or snap. The slits for seat buckles are far too wide (like 12”) and dog hair gets in the seat from there. So it’s just ok and definitely not worth this price.
Very Cute Hammock Relaxed Our Dog
First, if you have a small sedan back seat and a large dog, as we have, a hammock is a great extender of space for your pet to lie down in. She is very calm even when the driver stops short. We put our dog’s supplies in the floor space behind the front seats, the area the hammock hangs over. As for THIS specific hammock, it’s a great item. The smooth cotton is easy to vacuum or wash. And we LOVE the constellations, as our dog is named after a space exploring dog. One Caveat: the seat belt slits do let hair and grit onto the upholstery, but it’s manageable. Don’t expect this to hermetically seal your backseat for pristine conditions.
Very cute, less functional
I have another car hammock that worked fine, I just bought a new car and wanted it to match more so I bought this (my car exterior is similar dark blue). The pattern is awesome — but functionality wise it’s just ok. I am surprised there are so many rave reviews! I have a 2018 Honda Accord and find it’s a bit too small width wise and the seat belt covers are huge and no way to close. Also wish there was more fabric front to back too— I have the back seat headrest straps as low as it will go to make it high enough to offer real protection in the front part— in case of a accident (it seems like my pugs might fly over the top of the front this honestly). The other hammock I have uses Velcro for seat belt holes— this one needs that. It rained today and I was afraid my filthy wet dogs (coming from a park) would get the backseat dirty with just this— so I brought out the old one. This is only for dry days and with a blanket to cover the seat belt holes! Maybe I’ll take to have a seamstress add Velcro!? Wish it worked as well /was as large and fully covered like my older one from a different company.... this one is so much cuter. But I need function too!
The seat cover is pretty easy to apply and remove. The fabric is a good thickness and such a cute print! Only complaints is the corners fold down frequently (so it doesn't cover the entire seat) and for the price, it should be water resistant. I would buy again though.
Great Car Seat Cover
My dog likes to go on adventures. That often means she drags dirt, mud, or sand into the car. I bought a different Molly Mutt car seat cover and loved it but I needed a second one so I could wash the first one. I don't use it as a hammock since my girl likes to stick her nose against the center console to look out the window. Instead I just tuck it under. It stays in place fairly well and it took about 6 months for the first one to get dirty enough to need washing. this one has such a cute pattern and my dog enjoys it already.
GREAT SO FAR!
I had one of these earlier, this one appears much better, about twice the price. I guess you get what you pay for. Not knocking Chewy, it seems a fair price for the product, I'll see how it washes.
My dog gets sick in car rides--even for the 10 minute drive to the vet. This is awesome! It was the perfect solution for us. It is easy to clean and traps in liquids well enough for my seats to stay dry. The holes for the seatbelts are there if needed, but I flipped it around so that it traps liquids better and purchased a zipline leash for the car. Love this item and I have to deep clean my car so much less!
Almost but not quite.
I had high hopes for this product. I received it today and expected it to be easy to install, as the ad had promised. Sadly, there are no quick release clips that would allowed install and easy removal. All four anchor points were slip fits that were a real pain in the neck to install. When the time comes to remove this, it will be with a pocket knife. Pretty expensive mistake.
Molly Mutt back set car cover
This backseat car cover is just what I was looking for. It covers the entire backseat and the loops that slip over the headrests are adjustable so you can get a snug fit. The cover does not slip around. The material is cotton so my dog likes sitting on it. I haven't tried washing it yet but it is easy to get on and off so I have just been taking it out and shaking it off and putting it back on. I would definitely recommend this product.
This seat cover has been wonderful. It keeps our back seat clean while providing a little hammock for our dog, so she feels safe and comfy during car rides. I also love the constellation print. Definitely recommend!