Mometavet Otic Suspension for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
If your dog develops an ear infection, your vet may prescribe Mometavet Otic Suspension for Dogs to help get him feeling better again. This liquid steroid, antibacterial and antifungal medication is designed to treat otitis externa, an infection of your dog’s ear canal. This medication works by targeting the strains of yeast and bacteria that cause the infection, helping to relieve the cause of your dog’s discomfort.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 120-mg, 30 capsules$169.99Chewy Price$161.49Autoship Price
- Adequan Canine Injectable for Dogs, 100 mg/mL, 5-mL, pack of 2$152.00Chewy Price$144.40Autoship Price
- Zycortal Injectable Suspension for Dogs, 4-mL$225.99Chewy Price$214.69Autoship Price
- Amlodipine Besylate Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg/mL, 90 mL$163.91Chewy Price$155.71Autoship Price
- Reconcile Tablets for Dogs, 64 mg, 90 tablets$154.89Chewy Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 Cartridge for VetPen, 2.7-mL, 10-cartridges$218.49Chewy Price
- PanaKare Plus Powder for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz$181.09Chewy Price
- Prednisolone Acetate (Generic) Ophthalmic Suspension 1%, 15-mL$149.99Chewy Price$142.49Autoship Price
- Pimobendan Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 15-mg, 45 Chews$178.87Chewy Price$169.93Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great Customer Service
Great Service, HOWEVER, the item was too expensive.
Ear infection cream
Excellent product...got rid of my dog's ear infection in 10 days...
Ear infection improves
The product has cleared up the bacterial ear infection
Good stuff works fast And seems to clear up quickly
This product works better than other meds that the vet has prescribed. I can still clean their ears a couple of times a week to get the dead, nasty stuff out,; unlike the med they leave in for a month. I like it and it works.
Best company ever
My dog has chronic ear infections and with continued use, she has clear ears.