Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz
About This Item
- Made in the USA with USDA Certified organic ingredients sourced from US-based suppliers.
- USDA certified organic by PCO.
- 3-in-1 natural proprietary formula contains coagulant, antiseptic and analgesic properties.
- 100% botanical formula made without synthetics or harsh chemicals.
- Comes with 80-page e-book on dog and cat grooming 101 by Toe Beans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, XX-Small/X-Small$7.95Chewy Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$7.99Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$10.12Chewy Price$11.25List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Nixall VetResponse Eye & Ear Dog, Cat & Horse Wash, 8-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price
- Dr. Lyon's Hot Spot Pet Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$12.83Chewy Price$12.19Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||All Our Ingredients Are Usda Certified Organic. Our Proprietary Formula Contains Organic Yarrow Powder, Organic Calendula Powder, Organic Nettle Powder...||Ferric Subsulfate, Aluminum Chloride, Diatomite...||—||Ferric Subsulfate, Bentonite, Diatomite...||Ferric Subsulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Bentonite, Diatomaceous Earth|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Sensitive Skin|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Natural and gets the job done
My dog has black nails, so unfortunately I occasionally make him bleed when I'm clipping his nails. I decided to give this a try over the one I usually buy locally and while it doesn't clot as fast as the chemical ones, it does work and I feel better about what I'm putting directly into his bloodstream.