Monster K9 Dog Toys Ultra-Durable Chew Ring Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable ring toy that stands up to rough play.
- Made with industrial-strength natural rubber for strength.
- Built with a heavy-duty shock-absorbing design.
- Ring is puncture resistant with a smooth surface.
- Features 100% safe and non-toxic materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Giraffe Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$11.23Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$8.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Bone Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$13.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Playology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Large, Peanut Butter Scented$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Indestructible Flying Disc Dog Toy$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- KONG ChewStix Tough Antler Dog Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealSodaPup Gear Ball Durable Rubber Chew & Retrieving Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Dental||Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
So far Willie is having fun with this. 1st time with a ring and I believe he likes it. I will give him a few more days.
Junk. Broken easily
Do not buy. Broken within 5 minutes. Probably should have returned it for my money back.
Have a year old lab that destroys most toys except nylabone & this chew ring. Very happy with the purchase.
Dogs love it
I bought my dogs one of these close to two years ago and it’s still going strong as one of their favorite toys. Just got them a second one. This one is slightly different, but still the same quality and they can’t tell the difference.
My 1 1/2 year old American pit bull LOVES this toy. He the definition of an aggressive chewer. He can bust through all toys in 10 minutes or less but not this one. It has taken almost a year of super chewing and tug of war for it to start a tear in it. I would buy this any day of the week! He'll be getting a new one for Christmas!
I have a blue healer Pitt mix that destroys toys. Most toys last him about 5 mins. This toy lasted him 6 months!!! He just broke it today. Definitely worth trying for your stronk boi/gril.
Good toy will buy again
My super chewer can destroy a long in a few days. Monster K9 toys are so much better, nearly indestructible and good for gums his teeth and gums according to our vet on our last visit. I am a return customer and will be buying our 2nd chew ring today. The first ring was bought a year ago and is finally done. Bobo (80 lb American Pit Bull) has been able to break little pieces off finally, after a year of diligently working at it along with his other toys. I'm adding a photo so you can see what a year of heavy chewing has done to this toy. Not a bad investment! And what I really like about these toys is they are hard rubber which has some flex to it, much better for teeth than the rock hard toys you can buy. I highly recommend this item.
Tug of war! Playtime with our new rubber ring
My dog loves it! Tug of war is his favorite game! Very sturdy and durable!
Good Idea, But...
I really like the idea of this toy and I think it has great potential. It appears to be pretty durable, but my dog doesn't really care for chewing it because there is no scent or flavor besides the natural rubber one. So mine doesn't really chew on it, but he does like to play fetch and tug of war with it.
We have a large dog whom is an aggressive chewer! He has destroyed other chew toys within hours. But not this one!