More Birds Abundance Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features 6 different ports, allowing multiple birds to enjoy the feed simultaneously.
- You can adjust the perches to best accommodate large or small birds, your choice!
- Easily convert the feeder from one that best suits songbirds to one that’s great for finches with the thistle port inserts.
- To clean the feeder, simply remove the top and unbuckle the base so it opens in half.
- The innovative design can hold 3.5 pounds of feed and ensures that there is constant seed flow to satisfy hungry beaked buddies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mid-Century Hummingbird Feeder$13.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Perky-Pet Metal Hook Feeder Hanger, 12-in, 2 count$5.34Chewy Price$5.94List Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, Blue Cottage$13.12Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Green Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- C&S Wild Bird Nugget Bird Feeder, 11.25-in$8.59Chewy Price
- North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Red Barn$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Squirrel Defense Feeder$28.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Panorama Wild Bird Feeder, Brown$25.70Chewy Price$40.49List Price
- North States Two-Way Squirrel Baffle, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- More Birds Squirrel-Proof Double Suet Bird Feeder$20.16Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder, Red$9.17Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Wild Delight Sock Finch Feeder, 13-oz bag$4.81Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird|
|Material||Plastic||Glass||Glass||Aluminum, Metal||Silicone, Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||3.5-lbs of seeds||4 1/2-Ib||1.5-lbs of seeds||2-Ib||n-a|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
lasted 3 weeks before squirrels destroyed it
Really liked the quality, and the ability to keep more than one type of seed in it for all my birdies. Top just rests on it, so once squirrels lifted the top to free-feed my husband added a heavy duty spring action hand clip at the top of the wire to keep them from taking off lid. So the squirrels chewed off the plastic perches, and ripped off the little station covers that allow you to use with different sized seed, then they chewed away at the plastic station cups that act as the seed trays. Only lasted 3 weeks. Now I have a new feeder with a metal base and perch that I found at ACE. The squirrels can't chew that but they still hang on it and eat. The birds do get some too.
We like the feeder, and so do the squirrels
Great feeder. You can put different kinds of seeds in each compartment, but we don't, having found that black sunflower seeds make everybody happy. Squirrels are a constant problem for all of us who feed birds, so that is not really a demerit here.
Excellent Bird Feeder!
This feeder is fabulous! I really love how it is so extremely easy to fill and to clean. We feed only black oil sunflower seeds, so I can only recommend it for that. But looking at the superior design, I can't imagine why it wouldn't also work well for any other bird food. Also, you can adjust the length of the six perches for a wide range of bird sizes in literally a few seconds by gently pulling out or pushing in a perch. That way you can have some perches for small birds, some for medium size, and some of large birds if you want. I also love how sturdy it is. At the moment we have the perches all adjusted for small songbirds. However, we have occasionally seen much larger birds, like jays, hanging and swinging upside down from one of the much-too-short perch positions trying in vain to get some sunflower seed, and the feeder seems totally unscathed. I am also amazed that such a wonderful product is being sold for such a reasonable price. Thanks, Chewy!
shunned by birds
I thought this would be a big hit with the birds, but unfortunately it isn’t. I don’t know why they won’t go to it. I even replaced a popular feeder with this one to see if the birds would use it. Unfortunately, they moved to the spot where I moved the other feeder. The squirrels seem to like it, though. There’s plenty of little perches for them to grab onto when they jump from the deck railing to get to the seeds. I’m not sure if it just has something to do with the types of birds that are around in the north east during early spring, or not. I’ll reevaluate it as the weather warms and more birds migrate to the area.
Love this bird feeder
The More Birds Abundance Burd Feeder is the best. It is so easy to fill and to clean. More birds are drawn to this feeder than any other feeders we have tried. We enjoy the views and sounds of many beautiful birds every day. Thank you Chewy.
Really nice and well made
Am very pleased with this feeder, how well it’s made, easy to add food, and clean and it’s sturdy. Have recommended it to others.
A little confusing
I think the concept is ok but I’m not a fan of the multiple ports. It’s tricky getting all the areas full. I would prefer a full area .
I was unable to get the port filters in place. I probably could of if it had really mattered but not easily. I was leery of them popping out in time if I bothered with them. So I would not recommend for thistle seed. I filled with a seed mix including fruit and hullless sunflowers and the birds love it. Very sleek and nice looking. I hung it by my front bedroom window.
Great for feeding all kinds of birds
I got one like this for Christmas about 3 years ago. After many many birds enjoying the food from this all year long (I fill it daily) and the wind around my house, it was getting old and broken - plastic only lasts so long. So ordered a new one and the birds are thrilled with it!
This is a great feeder. It is very good because it holds a lot of seed.