More Birds Snacks'N'Treats Single Hanging Bird Feeder
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Finch||Wild Bird, Songbird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Capacity (Max)||8-lb seed capacity (volume will vary if other bird foods are used)||3.4-oz||16-ounce||16-oz||16-oz|
About This Item
- Features an elegantly curved metal hanger and built-in perching space so your beaked buddies can comfortably enjoy their treats.
- Hang this feeder on a branch or deck to give local birds a nutritious and delicious snack.
- The scalloped blue container is an eye-catching addition to your outdoor decor.
- Easily remove the plastic dish for seamless cleaning.
- This feeder is the perfect size for mealworms, jelly, suet chunks, seeds and other small treats that your feathered friends will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- North States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder$18.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Tucson Bird Designs Tail Prop Suet Bird Feeder$30.00Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in$43.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Handheld & Tabletop Hummingbird Feeder$6.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Whipper Collapsing Curved Perch Bird Feeder, 21-in$101.99Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in$47.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Vine Oriole Bird Feeder$6.55Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Hummble Bold Wild Bird Feeder, Clear/Red$35.61Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Safety Wrap Hook$8.61Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- More Birds Songbird Vintage Bird Feeder$24.72Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Bird Weather Dome, 11-in, Clear$39.99Chewy Price$54.49List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Flipper Bird Feeder AC/DC Adapter$24.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Birds found it in a day!
The day I put this out, the chickadees found it right away. I nestled it on a branch in a pine tree, and the squirrels don't climb that tree or bother it. Now, finches and scrub jays have found it too. The mourning doves are picking up what falls on the ground below. It's easy to clean, and holds a nice amount of seed (but not too much so that it spoils). I'm buying another one!!!
Nice Little Feeder
Nice little feeder, small and perfect for little birds and cardinals.
Very convenient and nice looking
I like this feeder a lot and plan to buy an additional one.
Lovely feeder (from Brooklyn NY)
It took months for a cardinal to realize that I feed yummy nuts in this blue feeder. Once it became an every afternoon event, word got around and this blue feeder is very popular now. Need to deter doves somehow. They are cute but they don’t share… :(
Best little feeder
It holds about a cup of feed. Easy to attach to a fence, or hanger. EASY TO KEEP CLEAN! Bird have no problem with it.
it hooks on nicely and securely on the top of the fence. It holds a decent amount of food on it
I used this product for mealworms and special seed with nuts and berries. I've had an array of birds at this feeder: bluebirds, finches, wrens and titmice. It works well for mealworms with the easy clean surfaces and the perching areas. It holds just the right amount of seed/worms. I strongly recommend this product. It's sturdy and useful.
So good for bluebirds!!
I hung this on,a tree limb & filled it with mealworms that I purchased from Chewy (Kaytee mealworms). We now have 2 sets of bluebirds building their nests near that tree & are constantly eating the mealworms from this new feeder. Highly recommend!!
I have put mealworms in the one I purchased. Though I've not seen any birds actively feeding from it, there are Robins in the tree/yard for the 1st time! I think I'm going to put some grape jelly in it early spring.
Sweet and simple--but no little cup
Perfect light weight little feeder, with tiny drainage holes in the corners. I don't know why the picture includes a round cup, as it doesn't come with one. The finches that feed from this are messy, so a cup wouldn't help much anyway. Everyone is very happy with this feeder.