Mosaic Birds Easy Hook Bird Feeder Hanging Nylon Rope, 48-in
About This Item
- 48-inch nylon hanging rope for holding bird feeders and baffles.
- Aluminum carabiner snap hook allows for secure hanging and removal of bird feeders and weather baffles.
- Strong enough to resist weather and sneaky squirrels.
- Looped ends with crimped bolsters provide extra strength.
- Minimalist design keeps the focus on wildlife and birds enjoying their treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDroll Yankees Yankee Flipper Powerstick Replacement$55.00Chewy Price$58.06List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Yankee Flipper Bird Feeder AC/DC Adapter$24.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$35.75Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealLittle Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$6.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- DealSweet Feeders Classic Window Bird Feeder, Copper, 4 Station$44.99Chewy Price
- DealLittle Giant Bucket Feeder, 2-gal$18.26Chewy Price$20.30List Price
- DealHeath Outdoor Products Garden Canopy Bird Feeder$18.19Chewy Price$30.33List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Square Antique Bottle Glass Hummingbird Feeder$25.99Chewy Price
- DealPerky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- DealGalapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 9.5-in$23.39Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealHeath Outdoor Products Triple Treat Bird Feeder, Gold$67.08Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rope||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Finch, Pigeon||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
This tiny but mighty rope is versatile and works great! I used one for a bird house and one for a bird feeder. They are both quite heavy. The rope holds the weight with no issues. Plus, I was able to adjust the height of the bird house and feeder by simply wrapping the rope around the tree limb to the desired length. I ordered a few more of these ropes to have on hand.
No more ladders
I love this hook. I have no low branches to hang my bird feeder on so I had to climb a 6 foot ladder every time I had to fill my feeder. I wrapped this around the tree limb and threaded the hook Through the hole and left the hook hanging down. I can now reach the hook without a ladder. I am safer now and my birds get regular refills.
Used for flower baskets
These are perfect, I bought them to hang flower baskets, but now that I see them will use in summer for bird feeders that squirrels can’t get to.