Mosaic Birds Hummble Basic Bird Feeder
About This Item
- No drainage holes so you can fill it with all sorts of food to attract a variety of your feathered neighbors.
- 3-inch opening provides plenty of space for birdies to enjoy a snack together.
- 3.4-oz capacity suitable for serving mealworms, suet pellets, jelly, flower seeds and other yummy treats.
- Open top hook for easy hanging—you can even connect to other feeders to make a little birdie restaurant row!
- Eco-friendly construction with durable recycled glass and powder-coated metal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDroll Yankees Sunflower Domed Cage Wild Bird Feeder, 23-in$83.99Chewy Price
- DealCopper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$69.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealNorth States Village Collection Church Bird Feeder, White, Small$27.99Chewy Price
- DealGalapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 7-in$11.36Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealRed Carpet Studios Window Hummingbird Feeder, 1 count$26.51Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- DealFlock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$50.14Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees B7 Sunflower Domed Cage Shelter Bird Feeder, 20-in$109.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$47.58Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealRed Carpet Studios Hummingbird Bird Feeder, Patriotic Stripe$37.95Chewy Price$42.95List Price
- DealMosaic Birds Daisy Hanging Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Clear$24.02Chewy Price$42.49List Price
- DealMosaic Birds Daisy Petite Hanging Bird Feeder, 10.1-oz, Clear$25.99Chewy Price$34.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Songbird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Finch||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal...||Wild Bird|
|Material||Glass||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Wood|
|Capacity (Max)||3.4-oz||12-ounce||8-lb seed capacity (volume will vary if other bird foods are used)||2.79 lbs||5.3-oz|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Mosaic Bird feeder prevents bee's from access.
I am allergic to bees and in the area I live, hundreds of bee's were attracted to normal humming bird feeders with 5 flower ports to draw sugar water from. The Mosaic feeder design prevents bees from the ability to access the nectar. Yet, the feeder does not prevent ants from accessing the feeder. Ants crawl into the feeder holes and can't get out. They then die and decompose which requires feeder cleaning about every 4 days.
Was much smaller than I thought
I have large birds in my backyard and this feeder must be for very small birds. My Oriole can barely fit and takes up the entire feeder. I had to buy a bigger one.
Great looking feeder that looks good and attracts hummingbirds! Slight issue when it rains it fills with water, top loosely fits and a bit in the pricey side -nice addition to pond area!
Not right for me
Beautiful feeder but the glass insert has no drainage holes so the seeds become waterlogged when it rains. Customer service points out that it can be used as a bird water bowl but this is not what I wanted.
Gorgeous feeders ideal for Baltimore orioles, etc
I purchased three of these and a hummingbird feeder, and hung them all up together. They look great and have made the Baltimore orioles very happy. I used to put oranges and dishes of jelly on my platform feeder but this works much better - the orioles can eat in peace without having to contend with the doves. In the (bad) photo there is a female oriole on the third one down, with jelly, and the hummingbird feeder is hanging on the bottom. It is a different color than the others (bronze vs black) but it isn't too noticeable. I do wish they were all black, though.
I love these as an option to have multiple feeders. The quality of the hole cuts, however, are inconsistent and really small. It should be okay since there are multiple holes, but I feel like they might be a bit cheaper than other online sources because they’re factory seconds. Hopefully the hummingbirds won’t care and they look nice hanging on my porch.
beautiful, but green isn't the color for me
I love the material and design of this feeder, but the green color is little dark and it blends with my green trees. I wish I got red or orange.