Mr. Peanut's Dog & Cat Placemat, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with solid, leak-proof polymer the helps protect your floors from your pet’s food and water.
- Designed with a raised perimeter that measures 1.2 inches high to catch overflow splashes.
- Features an anti-slip bottom to keep your comrade’s bowls in place as he enjoys his meals.
- Can also be used underneath your kitty’s litter box to help prevent tracking throughout the house.
- The 30 x 15 x 1.2, multi-purpose mat is also great for your belongings like shoes, paint cans and even gardening tools.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Tossed Dog Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$7.57Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Grey, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Brown, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Drymate Tan Leopard Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Eat Drink Tapestry Pet Placemat, 19-in$9.02Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Oval Woof Placemat, Mini$16.19Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Big Bone Recycled Rubber Placemat, Black$17.03Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Natural Big Bone Placemat$18.51Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Bone Appetit Tapestry Dog Placemat, 28-in$14.30Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Good Dog Bone Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Am I Adopted Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$44.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
So far so good
My son and I were adopted recently by a small kitten. Long story but he found us and wouldn't leave us. He was too little to be weaned from mom and had a broken tail so here we are. So this little monster is a ferocious eater and makes a mess bigger than him. Plus my son's tortoise cat visits often. She isn't a messy eater. However, this stinker is a water bowl flipper. Rather than having food and water all over my kitchen floor the mess is contained in an easy to clean process. Seems to be made well. Thick enough to not easily break. Very lightweight. Bonus, I wasn't expecting to have pads to help with sliding.
Great Way to Waterproof
Our cat will drink only from his fountain and often left large puddles on our wood floors. We tried placing the fountain on a metal cookie sheet, but it began to rust. Mr. Peanut to the rescue! This tray is large enough to hold the fountain and his two food bowls. If you have a small space, measure first. The tray extends beyond the adjoining cabinet, and we'd prefer if it were flush. Still, it's a great value and performs as stated: waterproof and collects all the mess from his food bowls for an easy clean up.
Worth the price
The price tag is a little expensive but I think this mat makes the most of it. I have a nice wooden feeder set up for my cats and it's been difficult to find a mat with raised sides that was long enough to accommodate it. This mat is more than long enough and there's even room for their food storage bin. The raised sides help a lot in the spillage of water, as my cats enjoy playing in their water dishes. It's very easy to clean as well and overall is very worth the higher price.
Best food tray ever!
This is the best food tray I have ever owned. The size offers plenty of room. It allows for easy cleanup and is very sturdy. One of my girls tipped over the water dish that holds about 30oz of water and the tray contained the water without damaging their dry food in its container. When I needed to clean this up, I was able to pick up the tray with food, water and all on it and move all items without the tray having any give or bending. I was then able to remove the items at the kitchen counter and drain off the water in the sink. Dry with paper towels and put everything back. 2 minute cleanup, with no damage to floors or anything else, that I appreciated tremendously. I have recommended this to may people.
A Large Tray
It holds a couple of cat food bowls and a water fountain drinker with room to spare and catches all the spilled food on the tray. No more floor mess! Also could be used perfectly as a place to put muddy yard shoes or boots, I’m going to order another one for this purpose.
Arrived Damaged & Not As Described
The mat is a great size, but that’s the only good thing about it… I’m disappointed with my order. It was delivered damaged (cracked corner) … it is made of a hard non-flexible plastic. I expected it to be a flexible silicone type of mat like stated… Not happy about paying $20+ for it … This is my first order I’m not happy from Chewy. Hoping for a refund in order to get something for my pup, from Chewy, that I’m happy with!
Awesome food tray/water tray
Holds spills very well especially when a naughty cat tries to knock the water bowl over. Grips on the underside prevent tipping.
Mr. Peanut's Dog & Cat Placemat
Love this placemat. Before this, I was getting water on my new floor. Now the water does not leave the mat. My floor is safe. It is very flexible too as well. I have stepped on it several times.
Bought this tray for 2 cats water and food bowls. It contains the mess very well. I would buy this again!
Sturdy and long food/water tray
Pretty basic item... it's a sturdy plastic i.e. it's not flimsy at all and has a nice high lip. I used the little grippy stickers on the corners and it stays in place. The packaging was kind of wasteful though. This came alone in a big long box with a lot of empty space and was wrapped in plastic I think, so I felt kind of bad about that, but the item is good.