Mr. Peanut's Hand Gloves Dog & Cat Grooming & Deshedding Aid, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to collect loose fur and hair from your pet, for an easy grooming experience.
- The soft, rubber tips cover the palms of both hands to gently undo tangles and lift dirt.
- These gloves are suitable for all coat types—long, short, wet or dry.
- The adjustable fuzzy fastener strap allows these gloves to fit most hand sizes.
- Every purchase comes with a glove for each hand, so you can do double the grooming.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Brush, Pink, Small$9.79Chewy Price$16.97List Price
- DealFrisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Medium, Short to Medium Hair$8.02Chewy Price$10.69List Price
- DealFrisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size$7.53Chewy Price$10.04List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.65Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- DealHertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$17.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pet Republique Dematting Rake$11.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Adjustable Grooming Gloves, Large/X-Large, Pair$7.99Chewy Price$10.05List Price
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Combo Brush, Mini$3.85Chewy Price$6.41List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Blue, Large$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- FURminator Adjustable deMatter Dog & Cat Tool$19.99Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- DealHartz Groomer's Best Combo Brush for Dogs & Cats$6.36Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Glove||Glove||Comb||Rake||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Muscle Care||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
632 Customer Reviews
AWESOME for the price
Most other brands of these gloves charge $10 for a single glove. These are half the price. My dog seems to enjoy being brushed with these even more than her normal brush, and they get SO much fur off of her. Only problem is, I think your dog's coat has to be a certain length for these to work. My dog has a medium coat and these gloves are perfect, but I don't think the gloves would be effective on a very short or long coat.
Saves Money & Time
These work perfectly to distribute the shampoo! I have large and small dogs and used to use so much shampoo and took me so much time on both sizes trying to work it threw their coat. With the gloves, it lathers up quickly and distributes all over! These are very good quality gloves. Thank you for making this product!
My kitties love it!
This pair of gloves work perfectly and my cats love the love. I keep two pair: My lefty daughter uses the left gloves, I take the right. That way, we can keep them handy and between the two of us, our four are groomed more often than when we tried with the standard brush.
As soon as I put them on the first time the seams were falling apart. I don't know if this was the last pair made on a Friday or not, but there are huge holes in the sides.
Not worth the money
This may be great for cats or a dog with fluffy hair but if you have a straight haired dog or a mix like I do, don't waste your money. I can rub and rub and no hair will come off but if I use the brush all kinds of hair comes off.
Shedding Season 365
We had a glove similar to these years ago with our old, long-haired cat. Both my husband and the cat loved it. We now have two short-haired cats, it surprising how much they shed ALL the time. While my husband was ecstatic over these gloves, the cats were less enthusiastic initially, but they've come around. The gloves work beautifully. My only complaint is that it can be very difficult to remove "combed" fur from the gloves after we brush the cats.
Dont waste your money
These gloves do absolutely nothing on our dog. We rubbed her in both directions we got no hair what so ever. I can do the same just by petting her. Maybe it just doesnt work with our dog.
Excellent for cats
I read the reviews prior to purchasing these. I noticed a theme in the reviews- works great for cats but not so great for dogs. I have a cat, so I took the chance, and they are great! My cat actually lets me pet her with them on and they really suck the fur right off her. Once the weather turned warm, she started shedding and it has continued for weeks, until I got these gloves. I highly recommend them to anyone with a shedding kitty.
Used for 5 minutes and threw in garbage,hair flying all over and difficult to clean,use a brush,I've had cats all my life and this product a waste of money.
Wonderous massage for felines!
My cat LOVES these gloves -- whether I use one on one hand while petting him with the other or use both for a full gentle massage, he runs right to me whenever I pull them out of their handy bag! The little brush spikes remove dead fur wisps easily and deliCAtely.