Mr. Peanut's Silver Series Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Deja Blue
About This Item
- Stain-proof, nylon exterior is lightweight, waterproof and easy to clean, but also tough enough to keep your pet safe.
- The large mesh windows on every side provide plenty of ventilation and visibility for your furry friend, while the expandable side gives her plenty of space.
- Includes multiple storage pockets, a lockable zipper clasp, plus a padded shoulder strap and carry handles.
- The soft fleece bed provides comfort throughout the trip and is easily removed for dry cleaning or hand washing.
- This carrier is recommended for pets who weigh up to 15 pounds and who measure up to 16-inches in length and 10-inches high while laying down.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Large$134.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$54.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$30.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Green, Small/Medium$29.95Chewy Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Turquoise, 19-in$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetLuv Happy Cat Soft-Sided Cat Carrier, Navy, Large$72.47Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Pink$29.99Chewy Price
- Sherpa To-Go Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$42.88Chewy Price$63.45List Price
- EliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple/Gray, 18-in$29.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- EliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray, 17-in$37.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Interior Tether, Collapsible...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Airline-approved, Pockets||Shoulder Strap, Collapsible, Airline-approved, Water-resistant|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
This carrier will not stand on its own unless both ends are zipped shut. The photo here has the dog lying in it with the end open...the entire thing collapses this way and our cat cannot get into it comfortably.
Smaller than expected
Carrier seems well-constructed. Smaller than anticipated, bottom isn’t that cushioned. Folds flat for storage. Side and top can be opened and carrier maintains shape. Wish one end was able to open without it collapsing.
The picture shows the side door unzipped and the carrier is supported open. It's a lie. When you unzip either of the sides the carrier collapses. The only way to keep it open is to unzip the top and drop the animal in that way. I bought this carrier to take my son's cat to him several states away. If I'd had more time before I left I would've returned it and bought something else. Save your money.
I haven't brought my puppy home yet, but I think this will be the perfect carrier to bring him home in and for all the adventures yet to come. Very sturdy carrier, well put together and I love that it is airline approved.
I used this to take a puppy on an airplane. It fit perfectly under the seat and is very nicely made
My puppy has clawed the netting and tried to chew it and it has stood up to all her attempts. It is airy and super well constructed.
We had recently raveled to Florida with our 2 chihuahua rescues and were a bit unorganized with their separate car seats and crates. 2 boys + 2 car seats + 2 crates = lots of clutter. Their previous gear worked fine for quick trips to the vet or sleepovers, but it was too much for our trip. While researching options for the boys we stumbled across these. Both of the boys love them, snuggled right in. They are lightweight, yet durable. The zippers seem sturdy, the openings allow for either crating or traveling in the car - very well thought out! Seems to be a great product. Can't wait for another road trip!
Does not work with adamant cats
2 stars for how sturdy this carrier is for a cloth material. But its simply does not work with my 2 cats who are too smart and too skittish to get into it. If you don't have another adult to help your get cats in, simply DO NOT BUY this. It takes forever to close the zipper while you are trying to subdue the cat. Plus cats can clutch on to the mesh fabric easily to avoid getting in. Its a nightmare. I bought it so that it would be less heavier than a plastic-metal kennel but this is not viable anymore. Every vet visit is as stressful as a math exam for me. I will soon be buying a regular kennel.
Cat didn’t go potty in it!
So, my cat is a nervous guy. Every time we’d put him in a carrier, he’d go potty inside before we could reach our destination. Then of course he’d lay in it, not having much room to do otherwise. One time we took him in for a professional grooming, only to have him go potty in the carrier on the way home. =^..^= THEN i got him this carrier from Mr. Peanut. We unzip the long side panel, drop it down, and place him in. No more struggling to get him inside. AND, no pooping in transit! I cannot tell you what a relief this has been to us, as well as to him. Now, while my husband’s driving, I can unzip a small opening on either end, stick my hands through, and pet him along the way. Happy, purring kitty. I am extremely pleased with this purchase. Oh, and the bag is well-designed, attractive, and well-made.
Carrier was as described, great value, quick shipping