Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support your dog’s oral health.
- The textured surface helps remove plaque and tartar as your pup chews.
- Infused with a minty scent throughout to help fight the stink—the blue toy smells like peppermint and the green toy smells like spearmint.
- Features thermoplastic rubber (TPR) for added strength and knotted rope for a fun game of tug-o-war.
- Measures 7.5-inches long—the paw-fect size for medium to large-sized dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$9.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Monkey RopeTugz Plush & Rope Dog Toy, Red$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Medium$7.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Light Up Bash Football Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow & Red$8.11Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 5-in$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Flyer Dog Toy, Medium$8.11Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss M-ini Dog Toy, Blue, 3-in$5.49Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Outdoor, Training|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
We recently adopted a puppy and got him this toy. He loves it!! Our older dog took a liking to it as well and there were many howling matches over who would get to chew the toy at any given time. So I ordered four more so that they were never without one!
Not a Good choice for my dog
I thought my corgi would chew on the rope as she did when she was a puppy. At almost 12years old she has no interest in chewing it. I'm sure if she was younger it may have worked. There doesn't seem to be any mint or anything to inspire a interest.
I'd skip this one on hard floors
I didn't know that mint flavored dog toys were a thing and I didn't really think my pups would enjoy it, but the price was right to give it a shot and I'm not disappointed. The dogs managed to eat through the rope after a couple of weeks, but the bone is holding up well so far, and it's definitely minty! The only thing is, the ring end is hard and it bangs on the floor pretty loud. They seem to like the different textures though.
it’s a keeper!
My sister recommended these toys. This is the second one I have purchased. The other was green and just had the cloth knots. This one has three different textures for her to chew on. She loves it. She can also navigate it well with her paws. Next I’ll try the blue ones.
Not for chewers
My 12 week old puppy destroyed this in 2 days. Not worth buying- Don't waste your money.
It's a hit!
The Doodle loves it and it is standing up to his chewing. I would buy again.
My dog loves her new toy!
I have a chewer and am always looking for toys that will lasted longer than an hour. So far this toy has last 2 weeks and is still going strong. My puppy is an 85 pound 1 year old Shep/Dobie mix.
Good addition but recommend
This one was a good addition and they love it however I would recommend keeping an eye on it as they are able to chuck out pieces of the blue bone over time. Still great for the price and they all really like it.
SADLY not a normal dental rope chew Thumbs down
Avoid this indoors or out. I'm not sure how this can be a safe dental or chew toy for any dog or pet I would worry about a blockage with excessive fiber ingestion. I remain unclear if it is at all digestible. I went back to reread the description to see what exactly the rope component was made of; I'm still really not clear. THIS IS a Made in CHINA Product so anything's possible. The white & green (&Blue) fibers made such a mess inside of 2 minutes, I had to take it away. This is not like any normal rope chew I have ever seen before. The knot came undone from the rubber/plastic toy immediately very strange even finer than dental floss. I purchased the tube shape & bone shape as a DENTAL busy Chew for plaque/tartar removal. I will be giving the exact same review on both. The BLUE Plastic Rubbery part was chewed up in seconds the green white bone shape is okay for now. I remain hopeful the bumps on the bone-shaped will help clean their tartar covered canines. My MapleHillGang usually all have great results with rope chews, NOT This time. Maybe I just received a defective one but it did happen with BOTH see my photo of BOTH. PS My furkidz are NOT destructive with their toys, they are happy beagles that have nasty plaque only on their front fang/canines.
Much more durable than anticipated. My pup loves it and he's typically not one to enjoy these type of toys.