Multipet Canine Clean Mint Rings Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support your dog’s oral health.
- The textured surface helps remove plaque and tartar as your pup chews.
- Infused with a minty scent throughout to help fight the stink—the blue toy smells like peppermint and the green toy smells like spearmint.
- Features 3 rings made perfect for tugging with thermoplastic rubber (TPR) and twisted rope.
- Measures 11-inches long—the paw-fect size for medium to large-sized dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetstages Orka Jack Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealMammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- DealRuff Dawg Crunch Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Stick$16.50Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealMonster K9 Dog Toys Ultra-Durable Chew Ring Dog Toy$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealDogzilla Monster Tug Dog Toy$11.32Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealKONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Spiky Cuz Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealKONG Signature Mega Dual Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy$11.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Floppy Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
One ring to rule them all, the others are to bind them.
When you receive this cut off all of the soft parts and throw them right in the trash. The soft bits will take longer to clean up than they will last being chewed. That sounds wasteful but just consider it packing and for the price point it’s a bargain for just the one white ring. The white ring is EVERYTHING. I have a 10 month Pibble who eats through black Kongs like Oreos and a French Mastiffwho at 8 months has a mouth the size of a melon. This is the first toy I bought them as puppies and the only toy that has lasted more than a month. The Mastiff takes this everywhere. I do wish there was a larger size. She looks silly with this tiny thing but it makes her happy. She puts it on her foot like a bangle so the other dogs can’t have it. Well, she did when it would fit over her paw.
Not good for heavy chewers
I had high hopes for these rings, as our Cavalier loves a set of rubber rings . However, we can never give him soft cuddly toys as he finds the seams and tears them. With this one he chewed the rope in the middle and it was unraveling within ten minutes. Not the fault of the toy , really.
I have an almost 5 year old pit. She was an owner surrender who came to live with me. She would not play with toys until I found these rings. We're about to buy our third set.
Not so much
Lasted 5 min. Walter (lab) got the blue bands off almost as fast as we could get to him and keep him from swallowing them. There has to be something out there this poor guy can chew.
Great toy for chewers
My dogs took the rope part of the toy off quickly, and got the rubber rings off the white ring as other reviewers said. However, I feel like they didn't give it a chance affer the rings were seperated. That white ring has lasted MONTHS. My dogs love it. My pitty chews through toys in seconds and they are in pieces all over the house by the end of the day. Not that white ring, its still going strong. This is my favorite toy for my dogs. Will keep buying them.
My dog loves this
I have a year old mastiff and he loves this toy! This is the third one I have purchased so with his aggressive chewing they last about 4 months which is pretty good for a chew toy
Not for heavy chewers
My 1 year old pomskies had the center piece of this shredded in less than ten minutes
Didn't last long
The middle section of this toy was destroyed by my parents hound within a couple days. The blue rubber on the white ring also was meticulously chewed off by the dog. Currently, the dog is still playing with it though. She turned it into two separate chew toys. If your dog is a strong chewer I do not suggest this.
Not for a moderate chewer
Rubber on toy was easily chewed off. Had to remove toy from my dogs mouth within 5 mins of giving it to her as pieces were breaking off.
Not tough enough....
My tough little chewer LOVED it!....Buuuuuut he chewed off the 3 blue bumps on the bottom ring on the first day, then ripped the rope apart on the second day. Day 3 it headed off to the trash. :(