Multipet Latex Hippo Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable latex for tough chewing, and long-lasting staying power
- Available in bright assorted colors with a fun oversized hippopotamus head
- Latex covered for easy cleaning and plush filled
- It actually grunts back when it's squeezed!
- Perfect toy for medium to large breeds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Medium$8.32Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Bowmerang Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$17.53Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- dealChuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Squirrel Dog Toy, Small/Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Cross Knots Pig Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.01Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealBooda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 2-Knot Rope Bone Dog Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff ZOOM Flyer Dog Toy, Glow/Blue$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- dealStarmark Swing 'n Fling DuraFoam Ball Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-Gear Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky||Squeaky||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky|
|Material||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
My little French Bulldog puppy is OBSESSED with these "oinking" Multi-pet laytex toys and this Hippo lasts longer than either the pig and crocodile.
It’s a HIT!!
Dolly is an 18-month-old rescue that I’ve had for about four months now. She came with a smaller version of this hippo that has gone to doggie toy heaven (aka, the trash) because she finally succeeded in chewing it up. She’s been quite despondent since so I ordered this larger size hippo for her (because they no longer have the smaller ones). She LOVES it!!! It’s so much fun watching her bat at it to get it to grunt and then barking and nipping at it in response. Hoping it hold up for a while to get incessant chewing!! I wish I could include video of her playing with it.
Good toy, just not furry
My dogs prefer fuzzy toys but don’t like squeaky one. This one grunts, so I thought I’d give it a try, they don’t like the plastic texture and don’t play with them. Wish there were other grunting soft toys other than the hedgehogs!
Great but breaks fast
We have two shih tzus, 7 lbs and 9 lbs. The 7 lbs shih tzu played with it for 10 mins and the squeaker broke. It's lost inside the toy and it's not at the hippo mouth anymore and won't squeak. Either way the dogs love it.
Is it a real Hippo?
Deepest squeak sound I ever heard in a squeak toy. The ferrets love it.
Pup loves the noises it makes
This toy makes a grunt sound that perks up my pups ears and he comes running. I’ve bought several of these, cause he has gotten carried away chewing at times and eventually destroyed them, but they are so much fun for him that I’ll keep replacing them.
Fun, but short lived!
Luna absolutely goes crazy for these, but the noise maker only lasts about 30 seconds. I have to closely monitor her while she chews and pulls the stuffing out after that, and I make sure to pull all of the pieces of the noise maker out. These are a treat, since they are not cheap, and the longest they last is an hour. Still fun!
Our very large German Shepherd pup gets an instant response and loves it! I love that it doesn’t have a high pitched squeak!
Dog loves the hippo
My dog has always loved the hippo. However the last one she had was made a little bit sturdier, this one is a bit flimsy, but she still loves it.
We love hippo!!
This is the 4th hippo we have purchased. The first 3 I found at Fleet Farm, but then they discontinued them. I was so excited to find them on here. My dog LOVES hippo. I love hippo. Its squeaker is not overly obnoxious. It holds up really well with daily play. Everytime we go outside he brings hippo and I throw it. Sometimes he catches in his mouth, other times he has to chase it. Even though I've bought 4 already, they truely do hold up. Typically my GSD destroys everything in a couple of days. Not hippo!! The only reason I replace them is because after being thrown around outside so much and is goober, they get dirty.