Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globlet Pig Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Latex for easy cleaning and anti-bacterial properties
- Grunting voice box speaks back when squeezed!
- Soft material great for gentle chewers
- Available in multiple colors: green, orange, purple, blue, pink, and yellow
- Available in two different sizes: 4-in and 9-in, so you can pick the perfect size for your pup
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Bacon, Egg & Sausage Dense Foam Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$3.70Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globken Chicken Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.32Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Frisco T-Bone Steak & Sausage Latex Dog Toy, 2-Pack$6.76Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Hartz Bug Eyes Squeak Latex Dog Toy, Character Varies$4.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Dinosaur Dog Toy$7.95Chewy Price$8.50List Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.38Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Squirrel Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Roller Dog Toy$6.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$11.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Raccoon Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
943 Customer Reviews
One of our dogs loves this toy, this is our 3rd one. The 1st one we bought from another store and it lasted about 6 months until one of the feet was chewed off so it wouldn't make any noise. The 2nd one stopped squeeking about 3 days after our girl playing with it, from the tube being seperated from the hole, I thought was a defect. This was the 3rd one, 2 days after she played with it it stopped making noise again, she is not destructive or aggressive with this toy. NOT WORTH THE MONEY!! Super disappointing because this is truly her favorite toy, but once it stops making noise she won't have anything to do with it. When it works she would dig to the bottom of the toy box to find it and play with it. Our other dog hates the texture of this and any other toy like this so he won't even touch it. Very poorly made quality.
Great toy, lots of noise
I give it four stars since our small dog (9 lbs) enjoys this toy so much. This is our 2nd purchase of this toy. Recently we bought it again for her and it was torn up in about 15 minutes. It makes a great pig sound she really played hard with it.
My dog mojito is in love with these little baby pigs we have gotten all of the colors plus! It is the only thing he doesn’t destroy and insists on bringing them everywhere and will get at least 4 of them to bring to bed. he can carry around up to 3 in his mouth and always is. He will also mimic the squeak they make!
Best sounding pig toy ever
My 4 month old English Lab loves these pigs; they are her favorite toy. I've purchased two of the large size and really enjoy the sound and fun she gets with them. The first one didn't last long as the oink noise maker detached from the pig's snout and no longer makes noise. It's now a backyard toy. The second one split at the seams on both sides within four days of getting it, which to me were defective and too thin; the oinker still makes noise. I wish these were better made and I don't know if I'll buy another even though my pup adores the toy.
Every dog should have one
These pigs are soo much fun and a nice alternative to a standard squeak sound. My dog is obsessed with it. I do recommend the small version even with large breeds. My dog had a hard time picking the large up in his mouth at first and we typically buy everything large/extra large for him. Only gave 4 stars because the noise maker stopped but it's pretty easy to maneuver around inside and line it up again. I'm ready to buy them for all of my friend's and family's dogs.
Not for dogs that REALLY love there squeaky toys
So disappointed. This is the 3rd pig that didn't last more than a day. My 40 lb dog loves to squeak her toys. All 3 of these didn't last. The littles still work that I purchased. So sad because they use to be her favorite toy. But not for a day. I love Chewy they replaced one because it didn't work when we got it. But its the toy quality. not Chewy's issue
2-Star Review solely because my dog absolutely loved this to. 2-Star Review also because my dog ripped the obnoxious squeaker out within 5 minutes of playing it. This toy was thrown in the trash within 10 minutes of taking the tags off. This item should be priced in the Sub $5.00 range.
My 80 lbs boy LOVES this toy. He's been honking it since we got it! Lol he loves playing fetch with it. Probably won't be long before he tears it up, but we'll definitely be getting more! Lol
I have a medium sized dog that absolutely loves these things because of the squeakers in them. They can definitely be destroyed quickly but worth the money to watch him play. I did mistakenly buy the the wrong piggy thinking it was the large one you can get at most general stores. I got a titled head with the look of confusion and insult immediately after handing it to him lol. You don’t get multiple just one and they do offer them for smaller breeds so keep your eyes on that when ordering.
Big loud pig
This is my dog's 3rd pig -- they last well with a German Shepherd but he just plays and plays with it. Be careful, people hearing it on the phone will comment on the noise which sounds disturbing but in person, its grunting and not so bad unless you hate noise. Great toy!