Multipet Loofa Dog The Original Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes an internal squeaker that makes every far-flung game of fetch even more entertaining
- Wildly popular dog toy is a big hit with canine pals everywhere!
- Squeaks when squeezed or compressed.
- Comes in Mini, Small, Large, and Jumbo so you can pick the perfect size for your pup
- Colors ship randomly: blue, purple, yellow, green, and red.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Sugar Skulls Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$8.78Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- DealMultipet Empty Nester Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pheasant$4.47Chewy Price$8.59List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.67Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- DealKONG ZigWigz Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$6.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealRUFFIN' IT Woodlands Rabbit Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Small$8.49Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound HedgehogZ Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealEthical Pet Skinneeez Barnyard Series Chicken Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Fleece Rabbit Squeaky Tough Plush Dog Toy$7.21Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- DealOutward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pink Pig$4.80Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealFrisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.71Chewy Price
- DealKONG CuteSeas Seahorse Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Latex, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1147 Customer Reviews
Sarah fell in love!!
My best very best friend and total lifesaver of a dog Sarah took one look at this toy and flipped her lid with excitement. She ran towards it and hasn't let go since!! She takes it with her everywhere and never lets it out of her sight!! Not exactly the most durable but definitely worth buying because it makes her so happy and since their so cheap in price us pet parent's could buy one or two month if need be at these prices because if makes our dogs happy and keeps them entertained hey why not right ...right??!!! I'm adding another one to my cart right now for next month!! Oh by the way there super easy to fix too!! A couple of stitches which can't even be seen because of the fabric use to make them to begin with and it's good as new anyway!!
A "soft mouth" dog's best friend <3
Our girl, Bunny, is a very gentle player; she doesn't care much for tug of war or chase (her sister is too quick and strong haha) She used to have a cheap lil squeaky toy from a dollar store jumbo pack that she A D O R E D and took everywhere... well.. that one got torn up (by some frens who were very, very sorry) and after two months of trying to fit tennis balls in her tiny mouth, baby blue came into her life. She will cry to their little squeak sounds. She loves baby blue and will protecc him forever.
She loves it!
This is the second Loofa toy I've gotten for Rosalie. I got the first one in December when she was about eight weeks old, and she loved it. Just recently, the fleece started to get a little bit threadbare and there wasn't enough good material to sew it again. Now she has this one, the jumbo size (she's a big girl), and she couldn't love it more. I think she had it for about an hour when I had to repair it the first time. It's not sturdy enough to hold up to chewing, and I don't care. It wasn't expensive and she loves it, so putting a few sutures in it isn't a problem. When this one dies, I'll get her another one. I don't think she loves any toy as much as she loves this one.
Not for Tough Chewers
I had bought this toy for my 11 month old Aussie Malamute. He loves chewing on his toys. I had bought this toy because while on a play date he saw this toy and was super gentle with it. He even cuddled with it and took a nap. Although it could have been because he knew it was not for him to destroy. When it arrived from Chewy well Chester destroyed it in 3 minutes. I had bought the Jumbo sized one.
CHEAP THIN MATERIAL!
This item is horrible, Chewy you should take this off your products list! This didn't last a minute! the material is like nylon thin and teeth go right through and create holes directly to the stuffing inside! I cant even sew the holes thats how thin the material is! I wouldnt trust this with a child let alone a dog! Chewy really needs to test its own products first! Why sell junk?? It just makes people upset and not trust buying other items!
I got the 2 foot long one so that my 2 border collies could play with it together. They both enjoy playing with it and if they both want it at the same time they will play tug. It is not very strong and had a few puncture marks after the first afternoon, so does not hold up long, but I only paid a few dollars because it was on sale. If is is not used to play tug it would probably last longer, but not for a chewer. They love the sound it makes.
dog mom 2022
Very disappointed I have a 7 month old Shitzhu and had holes in this within a hour of playing with it. Very cheap material will be more careful with my choices when make next purchase.
Loofa dog Squeaky toy
These are my dogs most favorite toy in the world... and we love watching them carry them around..i wait to order a new one when all the squeakers are gone... but yep they love this.
Charli has a BFF
My girl loves this toy! She is about 60-70lbs and I got the jumbo. She runs around slinging and hitting us with it. She is a very hyper dog so finding a toy that keeps her occupied is amazing. I will be ordering more of these!
So cute! I got a smaller sized one (still as long as my arm) for my small dog. It literally got here about an hour ago and I’m already posting the update of its demise lol. My husky snatched it from the small dog while I was working and made quick work of it. I think he made a hole right in the tail and went from there. It wasn’t even 30 minutes after I handed them out! My husky is a rooter so he will keep digging in the same spot. It’s a cute toy, makes a fun sound, and seems pretty nice. I think I’ve got to quit buying plush toys haha. I threw most of the stuffing away but grabbed a quick pic. Needless to say, it belongs to him now. He still likes it!