Round up some playtime fun with the Multipet Look Who's Talking Monkey Plush Dog Toy. This plush toy—literally music to your pup’s ears—has a built-in voice box that makes noise whenever it’s squeezed! Easily tossed, it’s great for playing fetch, and makes a soft cuddle buddy that’s perfect for nap time. Constructed with reinforced stitching and no plastic parts, this toy is made to be loved.
- Plush toy makes realistic monkey sounds when it’s squeezed to make playtime more exciting for your dog.
- Built-in voice box activates when dogs squeeze it to get them engaged in play.
- Great for playing fetch and light tug to prevent boredom and provide healthy exercise.
- Durable stitching and soft, velvety exterior make it great for cuddling, too.
- Made with no plastic parts like eyes or nose that can be swallowed.
Fresh look, same toy! This plush has recently been given a makeover. Customers may receive the original design during the transition.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
See all items by Multipet