Multipet Look Who's Talking Parrot Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush toy makes realistic parrot sounds when squeezed to make playtime more exciting for your dog.
- Built-in voice box activates when dogs squeeze it to get them engaged in play.
- Great for playing fetch to prevent boredom and provide healthy exercise.
- Durable stitching and soft, velvety exterior make it great for cuddling, too.
- Zero plastic parts like eyes or nose that can be swallowed for more play and less worry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fall Pumpkin Pie Latte Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Toss Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- DealMultipet Mr. Bill Plush Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealMultipet Loofa Squeaker Mat Soft Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 12-in$8.49Chewy Price$10.09List Price
- DealChuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- DealBusy Buddy Waggle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealMultipet Look Who's Talking Chimpanzee Plush Dog Toy$7.69Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- DealStarmark Treat Dispensing Pickle Pocket Tough Dog Toy$15.20Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealMultipet Look Who's Talking Chick Plush Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- DealStarmark Swing 'n Fling DuraFoam Ball Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Lamb Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 14-in$8.89Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
133 Customer Reviews
Pup was creeped out
I thought my pup would adore this toy but he was afraid of it. We now use it as a threat when he misbehaves....as in "Do you want me to get Polly?" After which he drops what he's doing and looks around to see where Polly is. So, I'd recommend this as a discipline tool for your pup.
Great toy - bad parrot voice
We weren't sure how our baby would react to a talking toy but turns out she really wasn't phased by the sound. Although from a human perspective, it is the worst parrot imitation I've ever heard. However, the important thing is she loves to play with it. She likes that she can pick it up by tail, beak, wing, or foot.
great toy but…..
Great toy but if you have a power chewer like mine it will not last more than a day
Delighted Our Puppy
This toy has provided hours and weeks of pleasure our very young puppy. At first he was afraid of it, but after he got used to it, he adores it and plays with it very actively. He loves figuring out how to get it to talk. The voice is quiet enough not to be irritating to humans when the toy is being operated continuously. It is inexpensive and provides a lot of stimulation. The size is perfect for a small breed dog.
Not that "plush" in person
Picture looked great. I guess my Rosie got the "used" one. Not too impressive to me or her. The squeaker is a parrot sound "Polly want a cracker" or something like that. I don't really recommend this toy.
“Polly want a Cracker”
My Labs carry one of the Look Who’s Talking around all day. I hear Polly want a Cracker in my sleep. It’s definitely worth it.
Fun for the first 2 hours
Nice toy. But our corgi got the voice box in about 2 hours. Other voice toys purchased have lasted much longer
could be little better
chihuahua pup made short work of the voice box , so that kinda tells you a bit . He loves the toy but was able to break it fast
A Favorite of mine
I give this 4 stars instead of 5 because it is easily destroyed by a small dog. However, it has brought him weeks of joy and seems to be his favorite.
This talking bird is the most fun toy for my Puppy. Once he learned it talked he didn’t want any other toy he normally played with. Would like to own one with out the stuffing. My puppy was so curious he ripped the nose off.