Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural dog wax provides the ultimate paw protection in any season without the need for uncomfortable dog boots
- Moisturizing blend of 100% pure natural waxes
- Musher’s Secret forms a breathable, dense barrier to protect your dog’s paws from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions
- Say good riddance to irritating sand, ice or snow between the paws or stuck to the furry paw pads!
- Safe, non-toxic formulation
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petpost Skin & Coat Grooming Coconut Oil for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$18.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Aloe & Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$15.61List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$95.99Chewy Price$91.19Autoship Price
- DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- NaturVet Tender Foot, Foot Pad & Elbow Dog Cream, 5-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Wet Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count jar$25.54Chewy Price$24.26Autoship Price
- Petpost Ear Wipes with Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera For Dogs, 100 count$16.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price
- Petpost Tear Stain Wipes for Dogs, 100 count$15.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White and Yellow Beeswax, Carnauba, and Candelilla Wax and White and Vegetable Oils with Vitamin E....||Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycine Sojo Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil...||Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Organic Cocoa Butter, RSPO Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax; Essential Oil Blend; Geogard 221 (EcoCert-certified Preservative)....||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care, Hoof Care||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
66 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
747 Customer Reviews
Soothing on the paws
Insane heatwave here in Ca and walking the dog, early am-pm, was still on concrete or asphalt. Noticed his paws were becoming rough/hardened so I tried this as an option.Immediately softened his paws/brought back the natural color/he did not lick-notice that the wax was on his paws and enjoyed the walks a lot more. Natural softness restored. Happy Camper!
I use this product on my dogs' feet all winter long. It helps to keep their pads from cracking. It also keeps their pads supple so the crusty ice that forms when the snow thaws and re-freezes doesn't cut their feet.
definitely worth the $15, not more
I bought this before the price was raised and I love this stuff, our dog spends a lot of time on trails and has the typical puppy lack of regard for stepping on sharp rocks or spiky plants so we generally put this on her paws when we get home from a long trek. I love the shape of the jar bc we wipe off her paws and then just stick the bottom of the paw into the jar, easy as that, but I don't think that convenience is worth the new price, $27, by any stretch. We will happily finish our jar, but might just switch to pure beeswax or petroleum oil after this.
Just a mention
All plastic containers require petroleum to be processed , the price of petroleum has gone up therefore the price of any item in plastic will be higher, a good product
Works well but too fragrant
Works really well for my dog’s cracked paws, but the smell bothers her nose. Noticeable difference in paw healing after one application but it’s a struggle to get it on her
Perfect for the hiking dog!
I've used this stuff for decades now on my dog's paws in winter. Thrilled that it comes in a bigger size now- big dogs, big feet! Don't want to run out!
a must for any dog owner
If you venture out of the house- hot pavement, sand, trail rocks and roots...then you need to protect your dog's paws!! Great stuff!
Easy to apply to my dogs paws and they already feel much softer and look healthier since using it.
Wish I found this sooner
Amazing! Can't understand it but it works wonders! Saved my baby's sensitive paws! Will use this for the rest of my life!
My dog's paws are rough as we live in an area where the weather can be a little bit extreme. The wax soothed his paws and made them smoother.