Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White and Yellow Beeswax, Carnauba, and Candelilla Wax and White and Vegetable Oils with Vitamin E....||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil...||Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Organic Cocoa Butter, RSPO Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax; Essential Oil Blend; Geogard 221 (EcoCert-certified Preservative)....||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care, Hoof Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Natural dog wax provides the ultimate paw protection in any season without the need for uncomfortable dog boots
- Moisturizing blend of 100% pure natural waxes
- Musher’s Secret forms a breathable, dense barrier to protect your dog’s paws from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions
- Say good riddance to irritating sand, ice or snow between the paws or stuck to the furry paw pads!
- Safe, non-toxic formulation
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$5.37Chewy Price$7.64List Price$5.10Autoship Price
- Petsmont Organic Touch & Heal Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar$21.59Chewy Price$24.95List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$7.12Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Snout Soother Dog Healing Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Dogtor Doolittle Happy Pads Natural Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tube$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Dog Wrinkle Balm, 1-oz tin$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- DealWarren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog & Cat Paw Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Pawz SaniPaw Sanitizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
66 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
753 Customer Reviews
Just received my package today 11/25/2022 and was very excited for this product to protect dogs feet during winter time. Upon opening package lid was loose on container and when I opened it seem to have been used previously before I received it. A little bummed but excited to see how the dogs do with it.
My pup is weird about putting stuff on her paws, so this stuff is AMAZING. I only need to apply a little bit once or twice and her paws stop being dry. She loves the smell and taste when it's on my hands, but she does not lick it off her own paws. It's a miracle. 11/10 would recommend to everyone, and have!
WAX up the whazoo!
This is a good product for softening those pads, but that's about it. The protection doesn't last past a few "feet" of walking since this is a combination of very greasy WAX and it rubs off on everything and anything as it melts off of your dog's paws... so just be aware of that. Protection? Not even for the couch, the floor, the carpet, the car seats, my clothes, etc... etc... etc...
Great for Doggy Daycare
When my Labrador started attending daycare, his paws got sore from the pea gravel at daycare. They recommended this product to help his paws heal, and it worked wonders. It also works great for Wisconsin Winters.
Soothing on the paws
Insane heatwave here in Ca and walking the dog, early am-pm, was still on concrete or asphalt. Noticed his paws were becoming rough/hardened so I tried this as an option.Immediately softened his paws/brought back the natural color/he did not lick-notice that the wax was on his paws and enjoyed the walks a lot more. Natural softness restored. Happy Camper!
I use this product on my dogs' feet all winter long. It helps to keep their pads from cracking. It also keeps their pads supple so the crusty ice that forms when the snow thaws and re-freezes doesn't cut their feet.
definitely worth the $15, not more
I bought this before the price was raised and I love this stuff, our dog spends a lot of time on trails and has the typical puppy lack of regard for stepping on sharp rocks or spiky plants so we generally put this on her paws when we get home from a long trek. I love the shape of the jar bc we wipe off her paws and then just stick the bottom of the paw into the jar, easy as that, but I don't think that convenience is worth the new price, $27, by any stretch. We will happily finish our jar, but might just switch to pure beeswax or petroleum oil after this.
Just a mention
All plastic containers require petroleum to be processed , the price of petroleum has gone up therefore the price of any item in plastic will be higher, a good product
Great for Old dogs with mobility issues
My old dog started falling a lot on the LVP flooring. I use Mushers 2 Xs daily on his paws. His falling has virtually stopped since using Mushers.
Good for keeping my dogs paws hydrated when they get dried out from lots of walking.