Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural dog wax provides the ultimate paw protection in any season without the need for uncomfortable dog boots
- Moisturizing blend of 100% pure natural waxes
- Musher’s Secret forms a breathable, dense barrier to protect your dog’s paws from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions
- Say good riddance to irritating sand, ice or snow between the paws or stuck to the furry paw pads!
- Safe, non-toxic formulation
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsmont Organic Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Petsonik Paw Repair Lavender Scented Cat & Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 4-oz tin$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 2-oz tin$9.66Chewy Price$13.95List Price$9.18Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$4.97Chewy Price$7.64List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White and Yellow Beeswax, Carnauba, and Candelilla Wax and White and Vegetable Oils with Vitamin E....||Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycine Sojo Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil...||n-a||Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Organic Cocoa Butter, RSPO Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax; Essential Oil Blend; Geogard 221 (EcoCert-certified Preservative)....|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care, Hoof Care||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Paw Care||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
66 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
736 Customer Reviews
Love the product, but broke in the packaging
I really love using this on my dog's paws, especially in this fluctuating weather where some days the roads are salted due to snow and some days it's so warm that the ground is too hot for paws. This wax definitely protects his paws. Unfortunately, I ordered the large 1lb size for the first time, and when it arrived, the lid was totally cracked apart, with a whole part that came off. I'm not sure if the wax will stay in good condition now because of the broken lid, which is not airtight now and barely stays on the container.
Not just for paws!
This stuff has been the only product that worked for our older dog's dry nose in the winter. Even just applying it once a week made a huge difference for him. I'm now getting my 13 week old puppy used to it and she doesn't mind it at all.
other great uses
Our Weech needs this in the winter. It’s like chapstick for her paws. This summer we noticed dry patches on her ear tips and we applied this and her ears are looking so much better!
So far only used it a couple times. Really like it. I do think it protects his paws on the beach and pavement. And I just wipe his paws with a dry towel when coming back into house and have not found any prints on wood floor from that.
Worked Well Fast
After a hard first day of play at doggy day care, his paws were scratched, bleeding and painful! Mushers recommended. We slathered it on, put some socks on his feet and after 2 days his feet were healed! Highly recommend this miracle product!
I have been using this on my dogs for years. If your dogs walk on pavement, you need to use this to keep their pads soft and healthy.
great for surviving winter
I’ve used this product for years on various dogs and it’s one thing I always recommend to friends for their dogs. We currently live in northern Wisconsin and rely on this to keep the pup’s paws protected all winter long. It’s easy to apply and she’ll actually let us apply it since it just feels like some extra love on her feet. It’s a pleasant scent and after applying to her paws I usually just work any leftover into my own winter dry hands. We’ve had no issues with dry cracked paws (or hands) and I don’t worry about the salt getting on her paws during walks. A quick wipe down when we get home is all she needs. It’s also useful in the summer. When we lived in Georgia this was a must have to help keep paws protected during our evening walks when the sidewalks could still be pretty hot.
Great for all weather!
The Australian Shepherd we rescued had sore, raw & bloody pads when she was found. Musher's Secret was suggested by our Vet. So glad we followed through! It has been great for helping the healing process and protecting from the surfaces when walking. We will continue to use it in all weather conditions!
Like kitten beans!
My dogs paw pads have always been sorta rough, but I just assumed they kinda always would be considering our long walks. But nope! I’ve started using this and her paws have softened up SO much! Sometimes I catch myself just rubbing her beans ((to her mild annoyance)) just because I’m in disbelief! Applying this every other morning or so, and before every long walk ((during this winter)) has helped her from building ice between the toes, her feet getting too cold, and most importantly—SALT! Salt would irritate her feet to the point where she’d hold her feet off the ground. Haven’t seen it since I started this product! My theory is there’s moose fat in here somewhere..
Protects in harsh winter conditions
After reading quite a few articles and reviews, I decided to give Musher's Secret a try for my two dogs. We live in Michigan and walk 3-5 miles outdoors daily. This product is awesome! The dogs seem to actually enjoy having it applied-to and in-between their footpads prior to our walks. It obviously works - no lifting feet in the snow or wanting to turn around for home. No licking it off, and they don't seem the least bit bothered by the light scent. Their foot pads have become soft/smooth - no longer dry or cracked. This is my new must-have!