Muttluks Original Fleece-Lined Winter Dog Boots, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Canadian-made, fleece-lined boots help protect your paw-tner’s paws from winter hazards like ice, cold, salt and snow.
- Designed with waterproof, breathable and windproof outer fabric to ensure your buddy’s paws stay warm and dry no matter how harsh the elements.
- Bid farewell to snowballs between toes and painful, cracked paws.
- Specially-treated leather adapts to paw movement and keeps your BFF comfortable.
- Reflective accents add safety and visibility for low-light ex-paw-ditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Portland Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Crimson, Small$18.39Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, X-Large$51.42Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealFrisco Patterned Bones Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Red, X-Small$4.71Chewy Price$5.23List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 1, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Dog Snowsuit, Black, 26$96.42Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch The Slush Dog Suit, 12, Pink$64.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 5$4.53Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Granby Splash Dog Life Jacket, Pink, Small$18.74Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch True North Insulated Dog Parka, Red, 16$69.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Leather, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||—||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||—||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
We needed a boot for winter for our girl. Neighbors would salt walkways. Purchased these boots and were happy with results. I saw reviews. If boots are not put on correctly and Velcro not pulled tight, boot can and will come off. Without boots, our girl would get ice balls and the mushers paste only worked for a short time. Our girl used boots for 5+ years.
Not great for Snow
There are some serious design flaws in these boots. The cuff fills with snow and then holds it there keeping your poor pup's ankles cold. But worse is they tend to rotate around and the top is not a very sturdy fabric that rips when it's in the upside-down position. Our set only lasted a few days into our first winter storm!
Sylvia loves her boots.Also the sweater is realy nice. She got top pic at my vets last week, photo of the week.
Too small and velcro wrap too short.
Traced the paw, measured the traced, ordered the boots..too small.