My Dog Nose It! Sun Protection Balm
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A clear and velvety smooth balm that dries quickly and is never greasy or oily.
- Made in the USA, this pH balanced formula is made with natural ingredients such as Carnauba Wax and Ethylhexyl Stearate from coconut oil.
- Water resistant and free of parabens, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide which can be harmful to dogs.
- Use on your pup's nose, ears and other unprotected areas to help eliminate sunburn and other skin irritations.
- Easy to use, just apply every two hours when playing outdoors or in the water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Warren London Dog Sunscreen Spray, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Petkin SPF 15 Doggy Sun Stick$14.90Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup SPF40 Lotion Dog Cream Sunscreen, 2.3-oz bottle$11.55Chewy Price
- dealEpi-Pet Sun Protector Skin Treatment Spray, 3.5-oz bottle$17.75Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Petkin SPF 15 Doggy Sun Mist, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- My Dog Nose It! Coat & Body Spray, 4-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealEmmy's Best Pet Products Sun Skin Protector Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup Slim Tin Dog Balm, 1-oz jar$10.00Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup Twist-Up Dog Balm, 0.5-oz tube$10.00Chewy Price
- Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Octinoxate USP Oxbenzone USP, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch...||Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0% (Sunscreen)....||Water (Aqua), Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7...||Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen Octyl Salicylate), Homosalate (Sunscreen), Benzophenone-3 (Sunscreen)...||Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6% (Sunscreen).|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Use it or Lose it
I have two older yellow labs who have noses changing from black to brown... And along with the increasing rates of cancer in older dogs overall, I added this nose cream to our mix. The dogs balked at first, but since have come to appreciate this product. It dries fairly quickly and I don't notice them licking their noses as often. They don's have the dry ring on the nose either that other products I have used created.
No pink nose
My dog has an area above his nose that is light in color. On long hikes this area would get pink. This balm does a great job of protecting his nose from sunburn. It is clear, without scent, goes on easily & my dog does not try to lick it off as it’s tasteless. Highly recommend.
I just don’t know!
I’ve tried to put it on both of my rough collies and they lick it off, when I try to reapply they run away! I can’t really say if it works or not.
My dog Bella love it
She can spend time outdoors without getting a burnt nose. Highly recommended
dog does not like it
Lab does not care for it rubs the carpet with nose when we apply it
This product began helping right away, I was surprised how quickly I saw results. The moisturizing effect was a big bonus.
My Dog Nose It salve
The salve applies nicely but it makes my dogs nose scab and get crusty. I feel I'm just as good off using vaseline even though it offers no sun protection.
"My Dog Nose It", works!
My dog's nose was so dry it was cracking and bleeding. After the first application of "My Dog Nose It", there was improvement and now it is all healed! My husband and I put it on our dog's nose everyday when the weather is dry.
Outstanding sun protection
This balm is absolutely fantastic! It gives serious sun protection and also good for pups skin. I use it on our dogs’ noses which are white with vulnerable pink skin, and never any trace of sunburn! Highly recommend!
I purchased this product based on reviews I had read. Easy to apply, little goes a long way, dog does not lick off product. All true. I recommend this product.