My Favorite Chicken Bayonet Poultry Drinker, Green, 1.5-gal
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Crafted to provide 4 chickens with about 3 days of water.
- Constructed using nearly unbreakable, extra-sturdy plastic that is BPA-free.
- Designed with a reliable fitting and is easy to fill up whenever your feathered friend is in need.
- Easy to hang or leave on the floor and features a clear capacity indication.
- Comes complete with UV-protection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Droll Yankees New Generation Finch Flocker Nyjer Seed Bird Feeder, 8-in$20.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Bistro Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Copper$49.00Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Little Giant Hanging Metal Poultry Feeder, 40-lb$45.66Chewy Price$73.89List Price
- Little Farmer Products Square Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 16-oz$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Lighthouse Bird Feeder, Blue$32.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Square Antique Bottle Glass Hummingbird Feeder$25.99Chewy Price
- North States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder$18.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Droll Yankees B7 Sunflower Domed Cage Shelter Bird Feeder, 20-in$109.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$32.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5 gallon||1.5 gallon||1 gallons||1 gallons||4-Ib|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How is this water bottle filled? Can you fill from top without unscrewing the base or or do you unscrew from base and have to turn it over to fill?
Answer by • Nov 13, 2021
This drinker is easy to refill. Simply unlock the bayonet fitting, put the drinker upside down, fill it up with water and relock the drinker.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By Sarah on Jul 5, 2022
doesn’t really work
I’ve tried this for about a week now and the water leaks right out even when I line everything up exactly.
By Marvyl on Jun 3, 2021
Chicken Bayonett Poultry Feeder
I really like this. It holds the water and is easy to fill. I have 10 chickens and only have to fill it every 2 days. Its durable too.