My Favorite Chicken Coop Defender Chicken Coop Door Kit
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
About This Item
- Operates using 4-AA batteries that are included.
- Built with an all-in-one design that’s simple to set up.
- Features a lifting capacity of 2-pounds for doors of any height.
- Equipped with an easy-to-use LCD screen, timer, sunlight sensor and highly-durable cord.
- Constructed with solid door panels and metal side runners that resist warping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Red Carpet Studios Billy Face Bird House$44.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Cedar Wren Bird House$22.12Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Paradise Birdhouses Manor Bird House, Cobalt Blue$496.00Chewy Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 9.06-in$22.56Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 13.23-in$22.90Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Glitzhome Hanging Two-Tiered Flowers Distressed Wood Bird House, 14.45-in$24.78Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Church Bird House, 11.81-in$26.16Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Tree Face Sun Bird House$32.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Glitzhome Solid Wood & Metal Rustic Bird House, 12.4-in$22.04Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Little White Chapel Bird House$26.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Bass Lake Lodge Bird House$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Flamingo Paradise Bird House$26.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Automatic coop door
Works perfect even in the single digit temps we've been having. Easy installation even though I was missing a part.
This is so easy to install and it works so well. I’m totally happy with my purchase and I’m sure my girls are too since I don’t have to baby sit them each night waiting for them to go in so I can shut their door.
The door works perfect. It is worth every penny. I do not have to wake up with the chickens anymore. I just set the timer for daylight and the door opens. Chickens love it and so do I.