My Favorite Chicken Rubber Nest Eggs, 2 count, Brown
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains two rubber nesting eggs for chickens.
- Crafted using strong, long-lasting rubber material.
- Encourage your hen to lay her eggs inside the nest box.
- Can be used to test the broodiness of your beaked buddy.
- Help discourage pecking and egg eating by the rest of your feathered flock.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hen Couture Chickens & Hearts Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- dealMy Favorite Chicken Excelsior Chicken Nest Pads$24.43Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Tulips Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- The Chicken Chick Hen Mating Saddle$13.99Chewy Price
- Happy Hen Treats EZ Chicken Leg Bands, 24 count, Large$9.62Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator$229.99Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- Living World Bird Cage Gravel Paper, 11-in, 2 count$7.02Chewy Price$7.40List Price$6.67Autoship Price
- Little Giant Small Egg Basket$9.99Chewy Price$16.70List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Nesting Herb Starter Kit$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Brinsea EcoGlow Safety 1200 Chick & Duckling Brooder$82.25Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- dealBrinsea Ovaview High Intensity Bird Egg Candler$49.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea Ovascope Bird Egg Candler$74.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck|
|Material||Rubber||Ceramic||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
These are nice
I’ve been raising chickens for a number of years and I have tried all kinds of fake eggs to train birds to use a nest box, test for broodiness, and to discourage egg eating. This is the first set of rubber eggs I have ever used. I like them! They’re a little heavier than the ceramic ones so they don’t get knocked out of the nest box as easily. They’re also more durable (the ceramic ones will break if you drop them.) They look realistic enough that I put a little mark on them to make egg collection easier. I would buy these again and recommend them.
Nice ! Nice !
They work teaching hens to lay in a proper nest box.