MyPet Paws Portable Pet Gate, Light Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality, durable plastic room divider comes fully assembled; gate latticework features cute paw prints for a fun, playful design.
- Gate stands 23 inches tall and expands from 26 to 40 inches to fit doorways and other openings.
- Ergonomic handle provides a firm grip; EZ-track system locks firmly into place with one hand.
- Rubber bumpers protect your walls or other surfaces and accommodate base moldings up to 4 inches high.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Grey$70.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Petgate Essential Pressure Gate, Brown, 26-in$32.25Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso$79.99Chewy Price
- Regalo Easy Step Walk-Through Gate, 30-in$39.33Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$59.99Chewy Price
- Summer Top of Stairs Simple to Secure Metal Dog Gate$65.99Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Piece Adjustable Wooden Gate, Scrolled$39.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- MyPet Wire Mesh Dog Gate, 42-in, Wood$30.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 4-Panel Freestanding Dog & Cat Gate, Brown, Medium$49.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, White, 4 Panel$69.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Steel Extra Wide Auto-Close Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Wood, Metal||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
|Gate Feature||—||Locking, Retractable||—||Locking||Walk-Through|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
577 Customer Reviews
Built for low-energy large breeds
It took a moment to figure out, but it's relatively easy to use. Unfortunately, it's not built for an excitable toy poodle (see attached pic). She uses the paw print holes to climb up and over it, rendering it ineffective. Prior to her figuring out she could climb it, she'd jump up and brace her paws against it, and knock it askew and half over. It doesn't sit flush with my door frame, but I live in an old apartment so that could entirely be the walls, not the gate. But the footholds are a design issue if you have a toy breed!
Flimsy plastic + hard to open
Flimsy plastic + hard to open = I expect it to break quickly. Going back to Chewy. Plastic feels like it’s just waiting to break. Also, for the hard to open part: I’m a competitive power lifter. “Hard to open” isn’t normally a thing for me.
MyPet pet gate
This pet gate was perfect for what I needed. My previous one was the old style made of wood and metal. It was difficult to adjust and put up and down. This one is easy to use and fits in the space much better than the old one.
Not worth it
This fate looks great, unfortunately when trying to use it warps can’t get all 4 corners to sit flush. My puppy knocked over too many times to count cause couldn’t snug!
Pet Gate review
I love the pet gate! I would like to say that if you have a big dog or a strong dog it would not be beneficial. The gate prevents my cocker spaniel from going out the front door. It’s just a barrier but if you need something that is real sturdy against a larger dog or a heavier dog this may not be the gate for you. But for my situation I love it.My cocker spaniel has not ran out the front door since I bought it and that was my goal.
This is excellent for keeping puppy out of a room. Works easy and is very attractive,
LIKES A HOLE LOT
MISTY LIKES IT AND SHE WOULD LIKE TO LET OTHER DOG OWNS TO GET IT FOR THIER PETS ALSO
Does not work
I bought two of these to keep my 3 month old puppy within a certain area of the house. However, these were extremely difficult to lock into place and even after being secured, fell on top of my puppy hurting his paw.
i bought this gate to keep our 3 foster puppies from roaming the house. they’re 12 weeks old, 11lbs, and they manage to knock this gate over no matter how tight i put it in the doorframe. it’s also starting to bend a bit since they’ve learned how to crawl over it. i would suggest buying a sturdier, taller gate. they’re more expensive, but this ended up being kind of a waste, unfortunately!
Easy to use!
This gate is easy to use and set up. It fits sturdy and doesn't damage the walls. It's done really well keeping our senior dog from trying to fall down the stairs.