MyPet Plastic Two-Panel Pet Yard Extension
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-panel extension allows you to expand your MyPet’s Pet Yard from 18.5 square feet to 34.4 square feet.
- Gives your furry friend more space to relax and play in her own paw-sonal space.
- Transforms your classic 6-panel Petyard to an 8-panel Petyard.
- Easy assembly—simply put the panels into place.
- Weather-resistant material is safe for outdoor use, plus it’s easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$108.96Chewy Price$136.00List Price
- IRIS 2-Panel Add-on Expansion Kit for 4-Panel Plastic Dog Playpen, White$32.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, White$110.49Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates Portable Outdoor Dog Pen, White$159.95Chewy Price$199.95List Price
- MyPet Windsor Walk Thru Swing Gate for Dogs & Cats$55.06Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Dog Gate, White$199.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Wood Extra-Wide Swing Pet Gate for Dogs & Cats$44.21Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Unipaws Wire Dog Exercise Pen$189.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Sunscreen Top (Pen Sold Separately)$28.10Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- IRIS Nylon Mesh Security Roof for 4-Panel Plastic Dog Playpen$24.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Foldable Wire Dog Exercise Pen, X-Large$71.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Features||—||—||—||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Perfect for our puppy
This pen is amazing! It’s sturdy and tough enough for our crazy baby boxer girl. It’s convertible from 4 panel to 6 right out of the box and is super easy to fold up and transport. Although she will most likely be tall enough to climb out within the next 3 months, We have already gotten our money’s worth in the 2 weeks we’ve had it. We also bought the extra 2 panels so we can extend it to 8 for safe outside play when we travel.
I purchased these to block a small dog from going under the gate. The gate is over uneven ground and part of it is high enough for the dog to go under. These are sturdy enough to block the area, but light enough for us to move out of the way when we need to use the gate. Very easy to separate and put back together if you want to use them separately or if you are attaching them to the original system.
We had this pen when our Golden was a pup. We got the two panel extension so we could open it up and "accordian" it so it's free standing to stop her from going down the driveway. She accepts restrictions so it works great!
MyPet Dog Gate
We bought the additional 2-panel gate to go with the 6-panel set. They have worked out really well and are sturdy enough to keep our jumpy dog contained. They are a little difficult to get apart and re-attached to another panel.
Hold Them In
Used the 2section fence to add on to my 8 section that I already had. Using it around the inside of my screen porch to keep my dog from going through the screen. Excellent!!
This was great. We have 6 puppies and the two panels gave them a lot more room to play.
Great dog fence
I added these to the 6 panel playpen to make it a little larger. Very easy to add to the larger unit.
Not used as originally intended lol
So I bought this to give my kittens a designated play area that my dog couldn’t invade. Worked perfectly! But now they’re a little older and are fine with the dog. So I ended up using the pieces to fortify my desk! Those little brats kept figuring out how to get behind it no matter what I did! But these gate pieces worked like a charm!! Two defeated little kitties!!
Iv'e used these play yards for years in many different ways. I needed an extension and found Chewy had a fabulous price. I ended up buying two to make another square. Cheaper than buying the actual yard with 6 segments!
Good weight on it
Its very sturdy and does keep my dogs out of certain areas as i go to work.