MyZoo BusyCat Wall Mounted Cat Shelf
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wall-mounted cat shelves let your furry friend climb and perch up high.
- Cat-friendly wooden furniture is made with kitties’ unique needs in mind.
- Use alone or to build a whole cat activity wall with other BusyCat modular structures (sold separately).
- Fun for felines of all ages!
- Cool modern look fits into any home design scheme.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$71.09Chewy Price$75.77List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Walnut, Right-Open$154.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$79.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat Condo, Perch, & Perch$79.99Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Uni 41-in Faux Fur Basket Bed Cat Tree, Gray$279.00Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Metropolitan 62-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo, White$349.99Chewy Price
- MyZoo Lack Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, 2 count, Medium$64.00Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus Branch Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Espresso$167.92Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$80.58Chewy Price$102.00List Price
- TRIXIE Acadia Designer 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Gray$99.94Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cento 46-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$289.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo||Modern||Modern, Condo||Modern, Condo||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||—||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Quality cat furniture
Our cats love this. We ordered 3 and chained them together to form a ladder going up to the MyZoo Spaceship. The quality is great; they are solid wood and the seams are smooth and joined together tightly. I don’t know how the other reviewer had issue with the instructions; you literally just screw them into the wall and put the little wooden caps over the screws for a seamless look. If you want, you can screw them into a stud and use longer screws, which is what we did. And it’s pretty clear they are sold individually. Yes they are expensive but they are built as well as department store human furniture and actually look quite stylish. My cats love to perch and play on them; they don’t just use them to get up to the spaceship. I’m very satisfied with this purchase and so are my kitties.
Picture is very very misleading. For $138.00 you only get one octagon box. Zero instructions added to the box. Very dissatisfied.