N-Bone Bacon Flavor Chew Stick Ferret Treats, 1.87-oz bagBy N-Bone
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Delicious chew treats with real pork and natural bacon flavor that let your ferret indulge in real bacon taste without the associated high levels of salt and sugar
- Long-lasting chew with added taurine beneficial for ferret health
- Natural chew helps remove unwanted plaque and tartar buildup during chewing
- Contains no added corn syrup or other artificial sweeteners
- Delicious, sizzling bacon flavor your furbaby will go wild for!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Meal...||Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Pork, Sweet Potatoes, Water...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Eye Care||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Bacon vs Sa)mon
Rocket my 3 yr old. She will eat the Bacon, but if I offer up a Salmon stick she takes it and runs to her nest. I. Get the Salmon mainly for my older female 'Sukera ,8 yrs. Old"' cause it's the only flavor she likes
the best treatS
My farrets love these! These are the only treats I can get my farrets to eat and I will definitely get these for them again!!
Jax, my ferret, will not even acknowledge any flavors of these treats. If anything, he turns away from it.
Great treats or a ferret nunchuck!
I hide a few of these in their play room and they will sniff it out. I have one that absolutely loves them, he'll eat it within a few mins and one that likes to use them as a nunchuck swinging it around in his mouth hitting his brother. So these treats are very versatile.
Bacon chew stick
I decided to try this treat for my boy, he liked it but my cat loved it! She stole it from his cage
No good for rats
My girls and my boys want nothing to do with this one or the chicken flavored one. At all.
Ferretts won't eat them
My daughters ferrets refuse to eat them. Left them in cage, put them in their food dish, and tried to hand feed them. They wont eat them. They do however like the banana treats.
my ferret would not touch theses so a bad idea for my ferret
A happy ferret
My ferret is very picky, but she likes these treats! It's a great product
Treats for dex
Products are great and on time . Always considerate if there is a delay by contacting me immediately. Dexter loves his treats and I love the prices