N-Bone BBQ Flavored Long-Lasting Large Dental Dog Bone, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dental bone designed to provide your paw-tner with a natural and beneficial reward.
- Helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup as your pup gnaws for preventative dental care.
- Features a savory BBQ flavor your furry friend will love.
- Completely digestible with no plastic, nylon or rubber.
- Made in the USA with no wheat, corn or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pure & Simple Pet Rawhide Braided Rope Chew Dog Treat, Medium/Large$4.77Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.53Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Broth Bone Ham Flavor Dog Treats, Large, 1 count$7.29Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Short Rib in a Blanket Dog Chew, 1 count$4.29Chewy Price$4.08Autoship Price
- dealNylabone Healthy Edibles Wild Natural Long Lasting Bison Flavor Dog Chew, Small, 16 count$8.79Chewy Price$13.49List Price$8.35Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Limited Ingredient Chew Stick with Wild Venison Small Dog Treats, 6 count$8.10Chewy Price$10.29List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- WAG Kangaroo Rib Rack Dog Treat$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Small Beef Bone Dog Treats, 3 count$9.25Chewy Price$8.79Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Acai Blend Dog Treat, 3 - 4 in$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Medium Breed Variety Pack Natural Dog Chews, 5 count$19.40Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.43Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Paddywack Chews 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems Slow Roasted Bacon Flavor Purehide Sticks Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$17.12Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.26Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Natural Filled Chew With Wild Boar Medium Dog Treats, 3 count$7.97Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Soy Protein Concentrate, Deionized Water, Gelatin...||Whole Wheat Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Turkey...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, N/A|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Dog loves! but not long-lasting
If you have a moderate chewer, this might last an hour…but if you have a super-chewer, you’ll get 15 minutes at best out of one of these. That being said, my dog loves this.
All three Dogs love
these are much bigger than puppy ones but all 3 of my dogs (puppy included) take turns chewing on it Lasts a lot longer
Is 5 minutes long-lasting?
Purchased this because I expected to be able to give my dog a brushing while he stayed busy with the bone. It lasted him not even 5 minutes. ....No exageration! This was a TOTAL waste of money.
Loved it, devoured in 30 minutes
My 2 doggies loved it.Australian shepherd and lab mix.....gone in 30 minutes....lol Would buy again as the ingredients are good . The only bone that lasts and i mean lasts like a few weeks are the 6 inch filled shin bones, you know those really heavy ones that sound like your kitchen tile just broke when the dig drops it
Good bone for cost
I thought this bone would last my dog long than 15 minutes. He's a big dog and apparently this was not big enough for him and his chewing abilities.
Not as long lasting as some might hope but does the trick and doesn’t have the crappy ingredients that the other flavors have. When they stopped making the white version of this bone I was so upset. My pups loved them and they were healthy!
Not so long lasting
My doggy has a strong urge to chew so I am constantly looking for new bones to entertain her. I have fed her a variety of dental bones but she has them gone within minutes. I was drawn to this because of the "long lasting bit". The feeding instructions suggest only 1/3 of bone a day for my dogs weight class. I gave the bone to her and decided to check back in on her in about 5 minutes. She had the whole thing gone! So obviously she liked it but I was hoping to get much more chew time out of it. :/
NOT Long Lasting
I guess I shouldn't be to critical having some solid chewers in my house. My English Bulldog was finished this in about 10 minutes. My French Bulldog in 20 minutes. They loved it, but I really didn't get any time for me to complete some chores around the house. They were too quick. I would take the Long-Lasting Off the advertising.