N-Bone Chicken Flavor Chew Stick Ferret Treats, 1.87-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting chew ensures your pet will indulge for hours
- Natural chew treats with added taurine that supports brain and muscle growth
- Effectively helps remove plaque and tartar buildup during chewing for great teeth and gums
- No corn syrup or other sweeteners added without compromising the palatability
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids promotes healthy skin and coat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- N-Bone Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Soft Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$3.59Chewy Price$4.69List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Yogu Drops Small Animal Treats, 5.5-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$4.95List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Bake Shop Danishes Guinea Pig Treats, 2-oz bag$3.84Chewy Price$4.39List Price$3.65Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Raviolos Made with Real Vegetables Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Hamster Small Animal Treats, 5-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Mini Salt Savors Small Pet Treats, 4 count$4.10Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.89Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Mini-Pop Small Animal Treat, 6-oz, bundle of 3$13.95Chewy Price$14.37List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Yogies Rabbit & Guinea Pig Treats, 3.5-oz, bundle of 3$14.52Chewy Price$14.97List Price$13.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Yo Dips Timothy Hay Blueberry & Strawberry Small Animal Treats, 2.5-oz$2.96Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.81Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Apple & Oat Puff Sticks Rabbit Treats, 9 count$7.45Chewy Price$10.95List Price$7.08Autoship Price
- Marshall Goodbye Odor Ferret Semi-Moist Treats, 2.5-oz bag$6.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.92Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Yogu Drops with Blueberries Small Animal Treats, 4.25-oz bag$3.69Chewy Price$4.95List Price$3.51Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Cranberry Small Animal Treats, 4 count$15.32Chewy Price$15.96List Price$14.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Water...||Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Chicken Liver, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Health Feature||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Eye Care||Eye Care, Dental & Breath Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
My ferrets used to love these as well as the other flavor, however, starting in the late Fall/Winter they started being really hard when I open the bag. It's consistent so I'm unclear if the way it's made changed or something else. My ferrets can eat it (sometimes) and other times they do not and after gnawing on it for awhile they just walk away. Breaking a treat stick to give my ferrets has even broken my nail. It previous was softer and had more give and my ferrets could chew it a lot easier. I avoid buying the chicken ones now because of this. The salmon and bacon flavors still have that softer give and my ferrets really like them if you're looking for a treat that is not marshall.
I read that the sticks are not “good“ for ferrets, but I give each ferret one stick when I put them to bed at night and it keeps their teeth nice and clean. I stopped giving them the sticks when I read that they were bad and they got nasty plaque all over their teeth. My ferrets have all lived to be a ripe old age so I don’t believe these can be “bad” for them. And the best part is, they love these things! Especially the bacon flavor.
Ferrets won't even touch
My ferrets want nothing to do with these treats. It's not that they're even aversive to them, they just don't even see them as treats. They'll devour literally anything I give them but again will ignore these treats.
Fussy ferret Chicken Flavor treats
She devours the other flavors, salmon and bacon but turns her nose up at the chicken flavor. I can't rate this item for that reason but the others are great.
not for my Ferret
So I bought this product to get free shipping, my ferrets won't even touch them this is the 2nd item I bought that was recommended that my ferrets won't touch
Owner of a ferret.
My ferret will not eat these at all. I even break them down and he will not eat them. I hope they don't hurt my dogs because they like them. Are they safe for dogs?
No good for rats
I thought my rats might like to chew on this as a treat. But none of them will touch them. So not buying again.
Our furry noodles loved these!
All 3 of our ferrets LOVE these! Definitely will be ordering these often. Haven’t found a chew treat that they all enjoyed more than these! I definitely should’ve bought more bags, always next order :)
My ferret doesn't want anything to do with these. I don't know if she's just picky or too young but,wont touch them.
These are great because our ferret wants to chew on everything so makes for a great chewy and treat for her