N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA without any corn, wheat or soy to be completely edible and digestible for puppies of any breed.
- Round puppy chew is designed specifically to help relieve sore gums and teething pain with gentle massaging action.
- Puppies find savory chicken flavor to be irresistible, helping them to chew teething ring instead of furniture.
- Fortified with DHA and beneficial fatty acids to promote a healthy brain, ideal skin health, and a shiny coat.
- Free from any plastic, nylon or rubber, and specially crafted with calcium to support optimal bone and teeth health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3.74-oz bag$4.28Chewy Price$6.25List Price$4.07Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$7.26Chewy Price$12.49List Price$6.90Autoship Price
- N-Bone Teeny Puppy Teething Rings Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 7 count$6.67Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.34Autoship Price
- DealN-Bone Puppy Training Real Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz pouch$7.98Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6 count$7.00Chewy Price$12.49List Price$6.65Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$4.20Chewy Price$6.25List Price$3.99Autoship Price
- N-Bone Chicken Flavor Puppy Jumbo Teething Sticks Dog Treats, 7.28-oz bag$8.37Chewy Price$12.79List Price$7.95Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Salmon Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$11.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Natural Savory Chicken Puppy Treats, 4-oz bag$6.40Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bacon, Roast Beef, & Turkey Puppy Starter Kit Dog Treats, 3 pack$4.42Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.20Autoship Price
- DealWellness Crunchy Puppy Bites Chicken & Carrots Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Plus Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 7 count$10.22Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||Rawhide-Free||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||—||Dental & Breath Care||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1050 Customer Reviews
I don’t usually write reviews, but I bought the chicken and the peanut butter flavors for my two 12mo old Iggy pups, and they love them. They’re not too hard, not too soft, and I make my stash last longer by breaking them in half and giving 1/2 ring to each pup. I came back to buy more and figured I’d leave this for anyone debating on buying them.
puppy loves these!
I’ve bought these for my pup since we got him. Up until a few weeks ago, at 15 weeks, he wasn’t able to chew through the rings but now that he is able to, he gets though them very quickly! Even though he eats them quickly, it does still help calm him and get him to settle down. I would definitely recommend these! We also have tried to pumpkin rings, those were also a hit!
Pup loves chewies!!!!
My pup absolutely loves these. She's a large breed pup (rottweiler) and this is one of the few treats I can give her I don't need to worry she's going to swallow it whole. Although she still scarfs them faster than I would like. I would really love a treat that can occupy her for an hour, nothing has made it past 15 minutes in her realm.
WOW Puppy LOVES!
My puppy doesn't give much of anything his undivided attention (toys, chew toys, etc) but this will entertain him until it's totally gone. HE LOVES THEM! So glad to find something that keeps his attention and his urge to chew.
My puppy loves them
My puppy is about 2 1/2 months old and he loves these. They work great to get him to calm down and settle into one spot. Only issue is that he eats it so fast, the calm doesn't last long. I was nervous about the price at first (what if I bought them and he didn't even like them). I gave him a whole ring the first time and it basically just disappeared. The next time I tried to give him one, he would barely touch it. He must have been full or maybe he wasn't feeling good, because now every time I hold one up, he immediately calms down and sits to wait for it. I only give him half of one at a time. They are great to keep him busy when in his kennel. I just hold it up and say "kennel" and he knows where to go to get it. Definitely recommend it
these are a godsend
Puppy needle teeth wreak havoc on one's hands. Replacing my fingers with one of these saved me. I love that they are circles and my pup can hold them easily as well as carry them around this way. They last a long time, too.
Puppy loved these
Although these were a little big for our 2# puppy, she loved it. She is still working those little sharp teeth on her first one-has had it for 10 days! Lol
My puppy loves this!
I've never used a teething ring for any of my pups until now. Recommended by a friend and my 4 month old puppy will take it from me and go right to his crate to enjoy it happy as can be!
I think he likes it
He had one of these for all of 10 minutes ago and it’s almost gone. I think it’s going pretty well. You can smell the cinnamon — I suppose it may help with puppy breath?
Best chewies ever!
We picked up our 8 week old puppy, just 4 days ago. She wants/needs to chew EVERYTHING! These rings are saving our arms, legs, furniture! Highly recommend!